𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Mark approached the door to the room. It was the only one that remained closed. He reached out and pushed down on the handle. But when the door swung open, he felt his heart drop as he witnessed the sight before him.

A sight, he never wanted to see.

A rope attached to the shower rail.

Writing all over the walls.

Cuts all down the boy's arm.

A sight, he never wanted to see.

Two hours ago

The thoughts were becoming unbearable. The pain was throbbing through his head. Every word Mark had said. Every action Ten had made. Everything that causes him pain. It was all taking over.

Hyuck stumbled through the apartment. His legs struggling to hold him up. He had searched everywhere for the book he now, so desperately needed.

His shrieks and shouts were blurring out the thoughts ay first but they kept getting stronger. He cried louder and louder, trying to keep them away. But it wasn't working. All along, he didn't hear the knock on the door. The shouts from outside. It was all just a blur of noise.

He had searched his room. Marks room. The kitchen. Now to the lounge. It was nowhere.

He needed it now more than ever. He swore he left it on the desk in his room but it wasn't there.

The book where he wrote his thoughts as a form of release. He couldn't find it. He pulled apart the couch. He pulled apart the bookshelf. He searched through every box he could find. He even searched through everything in Mark's room. Well, what was left of it anyway.

He stopped in his place to try regain focus of the room through his tear-filled eyes. He tried to slow his breathing down. But the thoughts continued to cause a riot in his mind.

He slowly tripped his way down the corridor, knowing exactly what he wanted to do next.

He crashed through the bathroom door, and straight away went for the only other thing he could think of.

He went through the same procedure as always.

Run the tap.

Fill the sink.

Grab the razor.

Bring it to the arm.

Draw lines till the pain is gone.

He had drawn lines all up his arm yet the pain was still there. It wasn't leaving. At this point, he couldn't see anything except the blur of red that covered both his arms. He couldn't bear it anymore. The next thing that entered his mind made him silent.

One single thought.

One single way to get rid of it all.

One single action to eliminate every pain.

One single thing.

One final thing.

H

e quickly rushed around the apartment collecting all the things he needed. It wasn't much. Just a rope.