Confused

Jungkook's view

Why was he with her??? I should have been the one to be by her side, not Taehyung... I was close enough to overhear their conversation and needed to call Jimin and tell him what was happening.

On the phone

Jimin: What's up?

Jungkook: I'm just going home because I'm tired. Are you ready for the opening of the club?

Jimin: I am, but I've decided to postpone it with a couple of days.

Jungkook: Why is that?

Jimin: I want everything to go according to plan, and Y/N wasn't in the picture. She might have done something or the people that she works for. When I think about it, I should have kidnapped as soon as I found out she was spying on me. That way she wouldn't have had as much information.

 Jungkook: What's done is done there is no turning back. Don't prolong the opening too much. The sooner the better. 

Jimin: It will only be a couple of days.

Jungkook: Did she say anything?

Jimin: She is tough. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I've already tortured her a bit and that didn't work. I've put her in the room next to me to rest because she bled a lot. 

Jungkook: She'll give in. She's either working for someone or just happened to find out about you and now wants to expose you.

Jimin: She's too good of a fighter to not be working for someone.

Jungkook: I don't know about that, but I know that Valeriya is searching for her. 

Jimin: She won't be able to find out anything. 

Jungkook: I'm not so sure about that. You have to be cautious of Taehyung. He decided to help her and you know he'll find out eventually so make sure you have a plan for anything unexpected.

Jimin: Taehyung!? Why does he have to get involved? It's not his place, and he knows it.

Jungkook: I warned you. I don't have anything else to tell you for now.

Jimin: Okay. Thanks for the warning. I have to go back to interrogating Y/N.

Jungkook: Have fun.

Jimin: Will do.

End of Jungkook's view

Y/N's view

My head was throbbing, my body didn't feel like my own, and I had no energy. This time Jimin must have injected me with some kind of drug because everything around me was spinning. I couldn't even get up to try and escape. I found myself in a massive room, which was elegantly furnished.

 I found myself in a massive room, which was elegantly furnished