The mistake

8th December

Jimin: C'monnnn!!!

Y/N: I told you, there's no point.

Jimin: What's wrong with sharing a wardrobe???

Y/N: There's nothing wrong. There's just no point since I have so many belongings... They won't fit!!!

Jimin: Fine.

Y/N: Ughhh! Stop it!!!

Jimin: Stop what?

Y/N: Stop being childish!!! What's the pout for???

Jimin: I see no pout. I only see a disappointed face...

Y/N: Seriously??? Over a fucki-

Jimin: Babygirl, what have a said about swearing???

Again with his "threats"...

Y/N: What?

Jimin: We've had this talk.

Y/N: Hmmm... I don't remember having such a conversation.

Jimin: Oh, really?

Y/N: Mhmm.

He watched me amused by my provocation and finally decided to walk over to me, trapping me between his bare torso and the wall.

Jimin: Maybe... I should remind you?

His fingers started trailing from my cheek down to my neck, before lifting my thighs and advancing towards the bed. He harshly threw me on the bed, making the sheets crumple underneath me and soon after hovered on top of me.

Jimin: I take it our shower session wasn't enough for you?

A light blush appeared on my cheeks as he said that which made him chuckle and shower me with kisses. He then started slowing down, making goosebumps appear on my arms and legs. The simple, gentle kisses soon lead to a heated make-out session to which we knew the end result.

That was until someone barged into the room.

???: GOOD MORNING LOVE BIIIIRDSSS!!!

Jimin: HOSEOK, WHAT THE FUCK???

Hoseok: Eww!!! You disgusting creatures!!! It's literally nine in the MORNING!!!

Jimin: Says the one that fucks whenever he gets a chance...

Y/N: Oh, my life!!! I can't believe this is happening. I'm out of here!

Jimin: Y/N THIS ISN'T OVER!!!

Y/N: Oh, it's over. I'll put a couple of things in the wardrobe, don't you worry.

I flashed him a fake smile, but before I could make it out of the room, he caught up to me and prevented me from reaching the door.

Jimin: I wasn't talking about that.

He smirked at me and started leaning towards my lips to which I placed my index finger on top of his, lightly pushing him away.

Y/N: Hoseok's right here, Jimin.

Jimin: He can leave.

Hoseok: Rudeee!!!

Jimin: It's you who didn't knock!!!

Hoseok: It's not like I caught you in the middle of the act!