Nothingness

???: Her condition is worsening Mr Park, and I don't want to give you false hopes... 

Jimin: I want you to do everything in your power to keep her alive!!! THIS IS WHAT I AM PAYING YOU FOR, SO DO YOUR GODDAMN JOB!!!

.............................

???: This transfer might be fatal for her! Are you going to risk it?

Jimin: Yes, I am. 

.............................

Jimin: She's getting better, don't worry... No... We won't be returning for a while... Sure, I'll call you another time cause the doctor is coming.

???: Lying won't get you anywhere Mr Park...

Jimin: It most certainly will because you'll make sure she gets better!!!

.............................

???: Mr Park, she's getting weaker and weaker by the minute... Keeping her on the machine only prolongs her agony... We're struggling to help her, I'm sorry...

Jimin: NO!!! I SWEAR TO YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER THIS HOSPITAL WON'T SEE ANOTHER DAY AND YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO GO!!!

???: Mr Park, calm down.

Jimin: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! REMEMBER MY WORD: IF SHE DIES YOU DIE.

.............................

Jimin: I told you not to bother me while I am away, didn't I?... So?... I told you I am busy, so don't call me again. 

.............................

Jimin: Y/N, I won't be able to stay tonight... I have some work, but I will be back before the morning... You, just hang in there...

.............................

Jimin: Please stay strong... I don't want to lose you... You know... I kept my eyes on you when we separated... Hah... I wanted to make sure you were okay... That's how much you were on my mind...

.............................

Jimin: I-I can't do this... There has to be another way...

???: She's finally regained her normal breathing and pulse... And we can only wait for her to be ready, but she might never be... It's your decision.

Jimin: I am not killing her!!! I know she'll wake up, and I'll be here waiting.

.............................

Jimin: I don't know if you can hear me, but I hope you can... I won't stop talking to you, even though I don't get an answer, I can feel you. I sense your presence, I know you're in there. Just fight. Not for me but for you!!! You need to live for you!!! Don't give up, you never give up!!!

.............................

Jimin: You look so serene... Are you happy where you are? Am I selfish for keeping you alive???

.............................

Jimin: I think I have no more tears left... I want to cry, but I can't... I sense your presence, yet I feel like I've already lost you.

.............................

Jimin: Please fight... I will never lose hope. 

.............................

Jimin: I still love you, and I always will.

.............................

I thought this was my punishment at first: hearing Jimin's voice all the time. But with time I figured I wasn't in Hell even though it felt like it. It hit me the first time I heard another voice along with Jimin's. It didn't take long for me to come to the realisation that I actually legit was in a coma. If you were wondering what it was like, it was dark and cold. Even Jimin's torture room seemed a better place to be at right now. Nothingness was what surrounded me, but loneliness was felt in the air the same way you sense the distinct scent around you after rain. As of me, I couldn't feel anything. It felt like I was pushed back in my subconscious to be forgotten. I screamed and ran, but nothing happened. The screams just echoed through the pitch-black surrounding and my running was endless with no escape.