Untrusty

Y/N's view

Y/N: Are you sure that was a good idea?

Hoseok: Don't worry about it. Once he finds out you've done it, he'll like it.

Y/N: I don't know Hobi... I'm a bit hesitant.

Hoseok: What's the worst thing that could happen?

Y/N: I don't know?! He's psychotic! He might have an episode and kill us all.

Hoseok: Phahaha! Stop exaggerating. He won't kill us.

Y/N: Mhmm. I hope you're right.

Hoseok: What's gotten you so down?

Y/N: Nothing, I just don't think he'll like the gesture...

Hoseok: He will. Now let's finish preparing before he comes back. Everyone should be here by then.

Y/N: Yeah...

Hoseok: I forgot to tell you something. YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT WHEN I TELL YOU!!!

Y/N: What is it?

Hoseok: We're meeting Jin hyung's girlfriend.

Y/N: WHAT? Really? That's great!!!

Hoseok: I know right. He's finally going to reveal the mysterious girl that captured his heart.

Y/N: I can't believe he kept it secret in the first place.

Hoseok: I know right. I still can't wrap my head around the thought of him in a serious relationship. He was never the guy to get satisfied with one girl.

Y/N: You're painting him out as a fuckboy.

Hoseok: It's the truth though. This girl must be something if she's caught his eye.

Y/N: You're probably right.

Hoseok: I bet the girl is around your age.

Y/N: Why do you think so? Shouldn't he be looking at girls closer to his age?

Hoseok: He should but he has a thing for younger chicks.

Y/N: Well, age doesn't matter if you ask me.

Hoseok: It certainly doesn't matter to him. I can't wait to meet her!

Y/N: Me too!

Hoseok: Go get the balloons and let's start blowing them up. We have a couple of things left, and you need to get ready as well so we shouldn't waste time.

Y/N: Coming right away.

2 hours later