The spark

Y/N's view

The last thing I remembered before Jimin's raging voice was heard and him yanking Lucas off me was a slight whisper of "I'm sorry...". I didn't know how to apprehend those three words. Was he apologising for getting caught by Jimin, or was he apologising because he knew Jimin would have come and he purposefully hugged me for us to be seen? Or was he saying he was sorry for both? Everything flashed before my eyes so fast as if there was lightning encompassing the whole area around us; from Jimin creating a raucous by throwing whatever came into his sight to him grasping my arm as he hauled me off the couch. I almost fell from the sudden pull but Jimin wasn't concerned with that at all since he was glaring at Lucas and getting even more exasperated.

Jimin: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE?! FUCKING LEAVE BEFORE I SEVER YOUR DAMN LEGS SO YOU CAN'T WALK AGAIN!!!

Y/N: Jimin nothi-

Jimin: NOW!!!

Lucas spared no time and made his way out of the mansion with his head hung low whilst I was left to deal with furious Jimin.

Y/N: Can you calm down?

I had to at least make an attempt to soothe him in some way so I placed my free hand on his shoulder trying to pacify him. What I earned though was exactly the opposite of what I had initially thought I'd receive in return of my endeavour. He harshly grabbed my other hand and pushed me to the nearest wall which brought back memories from the last time we were in that same position. Although, this time everything felt like it was escalating with more speed and I was sensing a terrible outcome.

Jimin: Shut up! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SPEAK! You're so fucking arduous to be around! Can't you see what you're doing to me? Can't you see what I have become because of you?

How was I responsible for his change in character??? I had done nothing to amend his personality in any way! On top of that, I was the one that was hard to be around!!! Pfft. He must have thought living with him was some form of Heaven when it was the contrary. Did he totally lose it this time?

Y/N: You haven't changed! You are the same cold-hearted beast you've always been...

Jimin: But I have... You just can't see it yet... I've changed and I hate that you're the reason for it! I hate that I'm becoming what I've fought against for so long...

Y/N: What are you talking about? What have you been fighting?

His grip started to slightly loosen with each breath he drew but then I saw a slight shift in his eyes. It was as if he was battling two sides of himself and by the looks of it, the corrupted side was winning because the tightness on my hand appeared again.

Jimin: It doesn't fucking matter! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HOSEOK AND LUCAS, DIDN'T I??? WHY DID YOU GO AGAINST ME? DO YOU THINK THIS WILL HAVE NO CONSEQUENCES? I THINK NOT!!!

He wasn't serious, right? He was the one that made Hoseok drop me off in the first place!

Y/N: Wait a second! You-

Jimin: Who approved of you speaking huh? You say another word and I'll make sure that pretty little mouth of yours is filled up so it can only make gagging noises.

I didn't know what to say nor do... How was I going to get away from this situation? Was there a way out, or was I utterly doomed? To my dismay, doom was outweighing escape and it made me feel tense and alarmed. I finally caught on the ranking sensation that roamed Jimin's body and I denoted that he had been drinking and it made me more petrified and cautious of my next sentences. In my eyes, Jimin's appearance reshaped into a ticking bomb waiting for me to fuck up and explode.