Intruder

I'm sorry that I didn't post it earlier. I'll try to update more frequent!

Jimin's view

It was her. I was sure of it, the girl from yesterday. She had already left, but I was still standing in front of my office thinking of the scene that I'd just been in.

Guard 1: Boss, are you okay?

I had been staring at the blank space in front of me without realising until he asked me if I was fine.

Jimin: I'm fine, but you won't be if you don't start doing your job correctly!

Guard 2: We're sorry! We tried to get rid of her. It won't happen again!

Jimin: It better not, otherwise you'll be fired or worse! Do not let anyone interrupt me while I'm working. Do you understand?

Guard 1 and 2: Yess Boss!

After my interaction with the anonymous girl, I went inside my office and started working. There were so many things I needed to do to this place, but with my resources, it wasn't going to take long.

An hour passed, and even though, I tried to concentrate, it wasn't working. My mind kept going back to that girl: I just knew that she'd bring trouble, which I certainly didn't need... Still, I hoped she wouldn't be a problem since it was going to be a shame to kill such a beautiful girl.

Time passed by quickly and I didn't even realise that it was 1 am already. I put the files aside and decided to head home as I needed to get some sleep because I had a meeting with Jungkook tomorrow afternoon.

End of Jimin's view

Y/N's view

I woke up from my slumber even before my alarm rang, something unusual for me... While doing my morning routine, I was wondering what to wear to school. Despite it being October, it was quite warm, so I decided to wear a dress, with simple makeup and curled hair.

Your final look: