First Impressions

It was Monday morning again, and my daft ass alarm woke me up from my peaceful dream. I regretted not going to bed early, because I wasn't going to be able to focus on anything today. I wished I could just stay in bed and watch films, but my best friend would have killed me if I missed school, especially today because we had to present a project for History. Talking of the Devil, my thoughts were interrupted by my ringing phone. I guess she wanted to check up on me.

Y/N: Yesss.

Valeriya: Get your ass up right now I know you're still in bed. Hurry up and get ready I don't want you to be late again! We have History first period so make sure to be on time or you'll feel my wrath!

Y/N: Alright! Chill! What do you mean by late again??? I've been on time for the past few weeks!

Valeriya: Yeahh and you know why? Because your parents said they'll give you money for being on time!

Y/N: So what? The process doesn't matter as long as you get the result!

Valeriya: Whatever I don't have time to argue with you I need to do something more important and that is to get ready. Look nice today we have to show those cows at school who we are.

Y/N: Seriously, what do you mean? I always look nice!!!

Valeriya: Then look extra nice. I'll see you at school.

Y/N: See you.

........................................................................

Y/N: Imagine yourself but as 17 years old

Popular and has loads of friends but has only one true friend

Doesn't work

Dancing and drawing is your hobby

........................................................................

Valeriya: my best friend from 3 years ago

Popular and has loads of friends but has only one true friend

Almost 17 years old

Singing is her hobby apart from annoying me!

Doesn't work

........................................................................

She had issues that girl but I loved her! I looked at my phone and it was 06:41, meaning I had only 1 hour to get ready. Thankfully, my school was around 10 minutes away and I was going to drive, so everything was under control. I let out a frustrated sigh, got up and immediately went in the bathroom. While listening to music, I got in the shower and when I was done I put some makeup on and a smart outfit according to the occasion.

My look: