Unforeseen

Jungkook's view

I stormed out of my office and made my way towards the SUV. Jimin wasn't picking up his phone which only made my suspicion rise. If not him who could it be? No one knew that she worked for me except the office workers, and she didn't have any enemies. I did some research on her a while ago, and there was no one who would have hurt her. It had to be him. My body felt on fire just visualising how he created each cut on her hands. How could he? He knew he shouldn't have touched what was mine, yet he did it. 

Was that how he managed to lure Y/N back to the mansion. Was that his way of having everything under control? He didn't have to hurt her though? Not that I cared, but he just made my goal harder to reach, because the rift that was created between Valeriya and I wasn't going to just evaporate, or was it simply that I cared? No, of course, I didn't. I only wanted to make Taehyung feel what I felt. He was the reason why I so desperately wanted her to fall for me or was it? She caught my attention even before I knew Taehyung was in a relationship with her...

Although, it didn't matter what was the reason, and when, and why. I had to get a hold of my feelings. I wasn't supposed to grow feelings because I was incapable of controlling them. Plus, she could never be her anyway... I was about to make a U-turn when her teary eyes lingered back into my thoughts. She was disappointed and hurt which made my heart clench and my blood boil at the same time. The only thing that I could remember was that I parked the SUV and was making my way towards Jimin's house. Unfortunately enough, he wasn't here. Maybe it was better off like that. I was going to come back again when my vexation was under control and when I knew how to confront him without ending beating the shit out of him.

End of Jungkook's view

Y/N's view

The air encompassing the room was heavy, making each passing second more nerve-wracking than the previous one. I was ready waiting for Jimin to call me any moment so we could leave. I didn't put any effort into my appearance since I wasn't in the right state of mind. How was his family going to react especially when they saw the state of him. Yes, Jimin made sure everything was arranged so Lorenzo would look appropriate for his funeral but you could tell he was tortured through his face. All of a sudden Jimin barged in my room and scanned my appearance.

Jimin: Are you ready?

Y/N: Yes but you can't just come in here like that? What if I wasn't ready?

Jimin: Oh, well. I would have enjoyed the view for as long as I could.

I shot him a disgusted look, which he brushed off immediately and motioned me to get up.

Jimin: I don't have all day so move it. Let's get this over with so I can continue with my work.

I got up and walked past him as quick as I could because I didn't want to meet his intimidating gaze. Something about his stare made his whole mien seem sinister and whoever looked him in the eyes would be able to see it and feel petrified. The drive was silent not that I wanted to talk to him in the first place, but that silence wasn't bothering me, it somehow felt pleasant. Moments like this were probably going to be the only time I would be fine with having him present. When he didn't speak was as if he wasn't with me. What a delightful dream...