Surprises

Y/N's view

I couldn't believe my eyes! What kind of sick person was he??? I decided to record what I saw because no one would have believed me otherwise... I fished my phone out of the bag, but when I opened my camera it didn't allow me to make a video due to my low battery. Of course, I wouldn't have battery, how convenient was that???

 I slid the phone back inside my bag and examined the area around and noticed that he put cameras all over the place: especially where those trucks were. If I got the footage from the cameras then I could expose him for trafficking women. I felt disgusted just by the thought of it... The guards were pushing women inside the truck as if they were some kind of animals. They were stripped naked and tied to each other. I wanted to help them so much, but what could I have done? I would have just exposed my identity and made things worse. That was why I stayed put and didn't do anything. 

I felt ashamed that I couldn't help them escape. I had to come up with a plan to take him down. What he was doing wasn't righteous, and he needed to get punished for it.

 As I was still observing the scene in front of me, I perceived that someone was coming towards my direction while pointing a flash at my figure. That was when I knew I got caught. I hastily moved behind the corner and started sprinting to my car. I should have been more careful... What if Jimin started being suspicious of me? I couldn't let it happen! 

I shook those thoughts out of my head and started the engine as soon as I got inside my car. I was infuriated. Even though I managed to get home without being followed I was going to get a fine for driving over the speed limit. I hated paying fines because it made my parents contact me and scold me for being senseless... Despite being used to it by now, it was still irritating. I flopped on my bed and turned the TV on and after a couple of hours passed, I was sound asleep.

Next morning

I got up and stretched my body as the sun rays hit my face. What time was it I asked myself whilst trying to find my phone? When I finally identified its position, I turned it on and I almost dropped it seeing that it was 10:00!!! I must have forgotten to put my alarm on when I put the phone on charge. When I checked it again I saw 11 missed calls from Valeriya. She was going to kill me... I was contemplating whether I should call her or not, but in the end, I rang her.

Valeriya: Where the fuck are you? Why weren't you picking up your phone?

Y/N: I just got up. I'm fine.

Valeriya: I thought something happened with Jimin. You scared the Hell out of me.

Y/N: Nothing happened, but I found something else that he does for a living.

Valeriya: And what is that?

Y/N: I'll tell you in person.

Valeriya: So you're coming to school after all?

Y/N: Yeah I will if you let me get ready!

Valeriya: Hurry up. Beth is sick so I'm all on my own.

Y/N: Okay I'll see you in 30 minutes.

Valeriya: Bye.

I quickly had a shower and put one of my ready outfits without even looking at it. I was so glad I had spare outfits for situations like this.

 I was so glad I had spare outfits for situations like this