Preparations

Jimin's view

This girl was looking for trouble... Why couldn't she just let this place go? I would have loved to see her dance again, but I couldn't let anyone intervene with my plans. She was going to become a problem in the future, and I couldn't let this happen. Or maybe she wasn't... An idea popped up in my head, but I let it go for now as she had already left. What I needed right now were answers, but before all, I had to take care of something.

Jimin: Can someone explain to me how a girl managed to pass through all my security?

Guard 1: I don't know Boss. She must have sneaked in.

Guard 2: We didn't hear anything.

Jimin: Obviously she fucking sneaked in. I need to know how.

Guard 2: We don't know. We're sorry, and we'll be more careful.

Jimin: Well, a sorry is useless in this situation. It reminds me a bit of you two: useless peaces of shit.

Then I got my gun out and shot both of them.

Jimin: Fucking worthless!

Jungkook: Was that necessary? Are you going to kill all your security because she managed to get around all of them?

Jimin: Yes. Wouldn't you do the same? A girl managed to get in now. What about when everything is done? I can't risk it. I need the best people around me, and I can't have Hoseok running around doing everything. He has to be beside me.

Jungkook: Of course I would. I just wanted to see what you'd say and if you've changed over the years. I guess you haven't and I'm glad. What I don't get is how she got in.

Jimin: I want to know that as well. See, I get what you're doing now, trying not to bring up the topic.

Jungkook: What topic?

Jimin: I'm not dumb Jungkook. What are you doing? Why are you going after that girl? Is it because of you know who? We have more important work that we have to focus on.

Jungkook: No, and you mean you do. I'm just helping you.

Jimin: Don't act stupid, you know we're in too deep. When I'm done here, you'll be the one in charge. I can only trust you.

Jungkook: I know Jimin. And I appreciate that you put such trust into me. I will do my best.

Jimin: I know you will. Just go find a whore or something and leave that student alone.

Jungkook: I can't. You know that when I like something, I need to have it. That's what I have in common with you.

Jimin: True, true. Just don't let it become an obsession.

Jungkook: I won't, but what about you?

Jimin: What about me?

Jungkook: I know Valeriya's friend is your type. So, why haven't you nailed her already?

Jimin: I've been prioritised with work, and I've not been stalking her like you have been stalking Valeriya.

Jungkook: I don't like that word I prefer saying infatuated.

Jimin: It's the same thing.

Jungkook: Whatever. Let's finish what we started in the office.

Jimin: Right, hurry because I need to clean this mess up here after you're gone.

End of Jimin's view