Chapter 6: Disclosure

Sorry for the mistakes plz :) boring

Warning: mature scene

Third Person POV

Taehyung stands there for a moment as Jeongguk sits on his bike. He thinks what he's doing? What's gotten into him to be doing all this. He can get pleasure from someone else too, someone who's not a guy---someone who's not Jeongguk, just like it used to be.

But where did all his pride attitude go the moment Jeongguk got closer to him, whispered in his ear so sensually and arising a feeling in him that he has never felt before. It was strong, it's effect still making Taehyung tremble with---excitement.

Taehyung is sure, definitely sure that something is working with him.

Jeongguk looks at him smugly, never thought it would be so easy to have Taehyung a mess in front of him already. He isn't oblivious to the way Taehyung loses all his confidence when he gets near him, becomes nervous and Jeongguk takes it as his win.

Having Taehyung isn't going to be that difficult and besides, he'll only be having him for a fuck just like Taehyung wants Jeongguk for a hook up.

"I don't have a extra helmet with me. You can have mine." Jeongguk says, extends it towards Taehyung.

"No, it's fine. I'll be fine without it." He doesn't know if he'll be fine while being on a motorbike because he's never rode it before. Taehyung hesitates.

"What? Scared?" Jeongguk chuckles and Taehyung huffs.

"No, I just don't trust you." Taehyung says and he means it. Jeongguk doesn't ponder much because sounds honest.

"Trust me, I won't let you fall. I'm a professional motorbike rider." Jeongguk says.

"I did trust you and you broke it right away." Taehyung says. Jeongguk hates it that Taehyung keeps reminding him about that night.

"Can't we just forget it?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung sighs, shakes his head but says nothing. There's no point in saying anything because Jeongguk doesn't regret it.

"Now get your ass on the bike before Lee gets here." Jeongguk says. Taehyung walks towards him, tries to sit without touching Jeongguk and his support, fails.

"You won't burn if you touch me." Jeongguk says, peeking behind through his shoulder.

"Whatever." Taehyung utters and places his hand on Jeongguk's shoulder, settles himself on the seat behind Jeongguk. The tattoo artist smiles smugly.

"Keep holding, I tend to go fast." Jeongguk says when Taehyung removes his hand.

"Now you're really being a show off." Taehyung says and holds Jeongguk's jacket from either of sides, curls the fabric in his hands. He keeps the distance from Jeongguk, doesn't let his chest touch Jeongguk's back, he doesn't want to.

Jeongguk doesn't wear the helmet either, hangs it on the lower handle of his bike.

"I'm just saying the truth." Jeongguk says and starts the bike, the engine rumbles and Taehyung gulps. Taehyung feels his heart to his throat when Jeongguk speeds up and soon they're off on the road.

Taehyung's eyes are closed because no thank you he doesn't need to see anything---he's fine but the wind that ruffles his hair, touches his skin---makes him feel so excited that he has to open his eyes---he feels, for once as if he's free.

Taehyung loves the coldness of the wind, loves the way his stomach feels giddy when Jeongguk lowers his bike to side, his hands are on Jeongguk's waist now and he holds him, knows that the racer won't let him fall.