Chapter 35: Unveil

Pic cred s__kookv

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Warning: slight violence

Third Person POV

Taehyung should've known better than to open the door to Lee Daewon. He wasn't really in his right mind after he got home from the hellish business agreement.

At that moment, he might not have been feeling anything---not shaking or not scared either, numb. But right when he left, he had started to lose his mind. Even though he changed the rule on the paper, he knows Daewon will have his way no matter what how he simply agreed to let him change it.

Taehyung can't believe how easily it had got to this, the time he was dreading the moment he was told about it, months ago. He had thought of so much that would happen when he'll be signing the damn paper but the circumstances had him feel nothing.

And he had forgotten about this deal in past few days because he was so---happy. Yeah, this word can be used. He has content and he was---he is---

In love.

But Taehyung should've known better, happiness isn't for him in Cheongdam and as long as he's a Kim---as long as Kim Sungho and Lee Daewon are alive.

And there's no way he is brave enough---not after going through this heart break shit. So he has decided that he'll let time take the course and will let fate decide whatever will happen in his life.

He will not be putting any effort in it anymore. He tried to, thought he could change his life since Jeongguk came in his life but he was wrong---it was nothing but a flaw in the perfect system of Cheongdam and flaws---are never seen with a smile and are never accepted.

That's exactly what had happened. Love is a flaw in Cheongdam's system and it is not allowed at any cost.

But Taehyung had found perfection in that flaw and it broke him.

So he has decided that if love isn't gonna work here---he knows it won't, he'll never talk about it. It's his fault that he got close and fell in love, got his heart broken for that so he'll never take this road again.

"That was a pretty brave move back there. You actually got what you wanted." Daewon says and Taehyung keeps his expression blank.

Feelings and emotions nothing to him anymore. He doesn't feel the beautiful feeling that his love used to give him even if he wasn't sure of it himself but atleast it was there and he was happy.

"What I want is for you to fucking leave." Taehyung says. What he wants is to run away from this hell that is Cheongdam.

"Ah, silly boy. You'll never learn." Daewon utters and steps forward but Taehyung keeps his ground.

"You're not allowed here." Taehyung gritts his teeth. Daewon smirks, pushing Taehyung away and he enters his house.

"You've signed the deal and I'm here to tell you, even if you've changed the rule, you'll only listen to me." Daewon says with confirmation and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"I'm tired, need to sleep so get the fuck out---". Taehyung saw darkness infront of his eyes for a second the next moment when Daewon slaps him. His breath knocked out of his chest.

"You---you don't fucking understand. I don't like you talking to me like that." Daewon says in a so called soft voice. Taehyung looks at him with wide eyes.

"If you behave, I'll be good to you---". Daewon reaches to touch Taehyung but he steps away.

"Fine, okay. You need to be taught a lesson." Taehyung doesn't know why his body gives in at the moment when he needs to be the most strongest.