Chapter 48: Mikrokosmos

Pic cred to rightful owner

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Two days after Taehyung and Jeongguk had exchanged rings, making one another as fiances, a party was held in Euna's mansion to celebrate it. Yes, it's Euna's mansion now.

Taehyung got a tattoo right below his collarbone from Jeongguk because he always wanted to have one, saying only one word; euphoria. Written in beautiful italics, the place where Jeongguk marks him the most, his collarbone and lower---always covered in red marks.

Euna was so happy for the two of them, always saying she can't believe that she can finally do anything without having Sungho control him and can see his son smiling so beautifully after so long

Taehyung told Euna to marry if she wants to. She's allowed to love and deserves someone who'll love her unconditionally but Euna said she wants to enjoy life on her own now, make friends and live life that Sungho had deprived her off.

She said she'll find someone only if she's meant to. Only of she's fated to find someone or else, she's more than happy to live a life she never lived. And she said the first thing she wants is to see her son happily getting married and living a happy life.

Jeongguk had started taking courses officially and has moved in with Taehyung, the artist was screaming and jumping in excitement to finally see Jeongguk's clothes in their shared wardrobe.

Taehyung had started his new painting on a theme that depicts new life, leaving behind old and meaningless one.

A week later, Jeongguk was given a car from the company since he was also practicing for the job in the courses and he definitely needed it despite him trying to say no. Taehyung wasn't having it.

But having two cars, they still went on dates on the bike because Taehyung loves it and Jeongguk definitely prefers his bike over a car and seeing Taehyung happy, what else could he want more.

For the wedding, no extra people were invited. Seojoon and Bogum with his family and Jeongguk and Taehyung's friends were invited. It was decided that it'll be a simple wedding.

Euna was the one who wanted to pay for the outfits for all seven of the guys and even Yeon. They just had to go and shop or order.

They all hesitated first but Euna insisted, saying it'll make her happy of they let her do that.

5th April was decided for the wedding and there were not much things needed to be done. Taehyung and Jeongguk wanted to keep the wedding among their trusted circle and so invited only them.

Mrs. Byun was invited too and it took alot of time for Taehyung to convince Jeongguk to call his mother and he said yes but he's not sure if she'd come.