Chapter 47: Onyx

Pic cred bnn_mlk

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk was making dinner and Taehyung was out with his mother to finalize the papers and deals about Kim architecture company that used be under Sungho's control.

Yesterday was their court hearing about Daewon and there was no way they would've lost. Taehyung still had faint bruises and the camera footage of Taehyung leaving the room when he was injured and limping was a big help.

Daewon had an audacity to say Taehyung had hit him too but Taehyung clearly said it was self defense and if he hadn't done that, he would've ended up with  a serious injury.

And it was proved along with Daewon's involvement in illegal business he was involved in with Sungho. And although he was given a total of seven years punishment in jail with isolated and fine that was in millions, Taehyung was sure he'd have nothing when he'll come out after years and even his father can't do anything because his involvement means he'll have to go in jail too---he is dirty too.

Jeongguk decided it's better that he come home and make dinner until Taehyung is done with the meeting about the company, saying he needs to impress him with his awesome cooking skills.

Jeongguk smiles when he hears Taehyung's car outside and the door opening. When he turns around, he watches a tired Taehyung walking towards the kitchen counter and he jumps startled when Taehyung throws a pile of files in the counter.

"Well, hi." Jeongguk utters.

"Water." Taehyung says, sitting on the stool. Jeongguk immediately fills a glass of water and gives it to Taehyung, then stands behind him and starts messaging his shoulders.

"Everything okay?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung nods, smiling.

"Yes but I'm really tired. I never attended any meeting and this was so exhausting." Taehyung says. "That's why I always hated business."

"Let's have dinner and then go shower and rest." Jeongguk says, leaning forward and kisses Taehyung's neck gently.

"No, I need to talk to you." Taehyung says, tells Jeongguk to sit on the stool infront of him.

"What is it?" Jeongguk asks.

"All the clubs in Cheongdam under Sungho will be sold to whoever will bid on them. Only Nebula will stay under our company. Also, Kim Architecture is now under Joonie hyung and my mother." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"That's really great." Jeongguk says.

"I'll start painting again." Taehyung says and Jeongguk knew he can't stay away from it.

"I was waiting for you to say this." Jeongguk utters, holds Taehyung's hand.

"Also, I want you to take architecture courses that our company holds." Taehyung says and Jeongguk's eyes widen in surprise.

"What?" Jeongguk utters, not believing if he heard right.

"Look, you can go to university or college if you want because you're still young and able but if not that then you can take the courses our company offer and start the job along with it." Taehyung says and Jeongguk kept looking at him in surprise.

"You said you loved architecture but you couldn't study it because if Sungho." Taehyung says in a shy and unsure voice.

"That's totally up to you though. You don't have to worry about the expanses at all and since you'll be doing the job, you can compensate with it. Are you okay? You look like you'll pass out." Taehyung says nervously.