Chapter 8: Sound

Sorry for the mistakes :)

Third Person POV

"I'll be staying in my apartment for a few days---or atleast until you decide what to do further with the deal." Taehyung says to his father.

"Why?" Sungho asks. Taehyung's thankful he didn't ask him about why Taehyung left early from Nebula.

"I have to pack up my art things since I won't be painting anymore. The place is completely trashed." Taehyung says and Sungho hums.

"Okay but I better not hear you're doing something you shouldn't be." Sungho says and has to suppress himself from rolling his eyes infront of him.

"Wouldn't dare." Taehyung mumbles.

"Good."

Taehyung hasn't even looked at his mother ever since what happened four days ago. He knows he shouldn't but he does feel anger towards his mother. She's doing nothing to what's happening to her. She needs to be strong and she needs to stand up for herself.

Or she should leave this old man. But Taehyung doesn't know why she says nothing. Why she bears all of this without complaining. Because of all this, Taehyung has seen Euna as Mrs. Kim and never as his mother.

Taehyung might now show but he needs affection---of a mother because a mother's love is forever but Taehyung doubts it---because Euna is always distant.

The little greeting when Taehyung leaves is not enough. It'll never be enough.

"Daewon needs a week or two at the most to settle in his new business, we'll proceed with the engagement after that." Sungho says and Taehyung stays quiet.

"And if you'll behave, he won't touch you." Sungho says and Taehyung clenches his jaw.

"I better see you at Nebula tonight." Sungho says and Taehyung nods. Tonight, they are going there again and it's because Daewon has decided to talk about the groundwork of the project they will be starting---the project because of which Taehyung is being used.

Sungho leaves to where the hell because Taehyung doesn't care. He's left with his mother, she's eating like an elegant woman she is. Taehyung sighs and gets up.

"Have a good---".

"Don't say that!" Taehyung yells the moment she speaks. Euna looks at him with wide eyes.

"Don't pretend to be a sweet and caring mother when you don't even know what is to be a mother!" Taehyung says. Euna gets up, her eyes helpless.

"Tae---".

"No! Don't even think about playing the only victim here. I know you only as Mrs. Kim and nothing fucking else." Taehyung gritts his teeth and Euna steps forward but his son steps back.

"Fucking do yourself a favor and leave this old man, find someone who respects you because I know you won't be my mother atleast." Taehyung says and Euna shakes her head.

"Speak for yourself for once." Taehyung says, irritated that all she does is try to get close but not say a word.

Taehyung leaves.

-------------------------

Jeongguk had three appointments today and a race tonight as well. He's done with the second one and it's past lunchtime, he's hungry and got half an hour when the next customer will be here. He hoped he'd get a bit rest before the race but he guesses it's not really happening.

Jeongguk grabs his jacket and bike keys and walks out of the shop, locking it. He's about to get on his bike sees a car approaching from the turn. Jeongguk frowns but then he sees Taehyung driving it.