Chapter 36: Enigma

Pic cred naeriy

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"Jeongguk!" Yoongi yells as he reaches the parking lot, not finding Jeongguk even in the crowd back there.

"This stupid kid." Yoongi gritts his teeth when he doesn't find Jeongguk's bike in the parking  lot. Yoongi immediately calls the cab even though it takes twenty minutes to walk but he needs to get there as soon as possible.

Reaching Jeongguk's shop, Yoongi opens the door, finds it locked but since Jeongguk's bike is parked outside, he's in there.

"Hey, Jeongguk. Open the door." Yoongi says, calmly and knocks on the door.

"Don't think about doing anything stupid, please." Yoongi says.

"Stop talking like him!" Yoongi hears Jeongguk yell.

"I'm talking to you as who I am, okay. I'm you're friend and I care about you so please let me in." Yoongi says.

"Jeongguk---". Yoongi stops, realizing he has the shop's key as well. He immediately takes the keys out and opens the door, finding Jeongguk sitting against the wall next to the couch, hugging his knees.

"Why are you here?" Jeongguk asks, his voice not disrespectful to his hyung but almost breaking.

"I don't see why I can't be here. You gave me the key so I cam come here whenever I want." Yoongi says and sighs, goes to sit next to Jeongguk.

"I should be alone. I deserve to be alone." Jeongguk utters and Yoongi shakes his head.

"No, the only thing you should do it to be brave." Yoongi says and Jeongguk looks at him.

"You, out of all people should know that I'm a fucking coward!" Jeongguk says, desperately and angry at himself.

"Why do I always have to fuck everything up all the damn time!" Jeongguk yells.

"Why did you left Nebula? We just got there." Yoongi asks and Jeongguk frowns.

"Taehyung was there, so what? What's the big deal when you have decided to let it all go? It shouldn't affect you, right?" Yoongi asks.

"How can you say that!"

"Isn't how it's supposed to be? You not giving a shit about Kim? Everything should go back to how it was so it shouldn't matter." Yoongi shrugs and Jeongguk looks at him with wide, tearful eyes---of realization too.

"He's not a Kim. Don't call him that." Jeongguk gritts his teeth.

"Isn't how it was before. How you fucking wanted it. To take it back to how it was is why you set up all that shit, didn't you?" Yoongi asks.

"I don't want to hurt him but I did, I know I did and I broke him---". Jeongguk utters, choking out a sob.

"I never believed in love, hyung, you know that so how could I've believed in his love aall of the sudden when I was utterly confused of my own feelings." Jeongguk says.

"Are you sure of them now?" Yoongi asks and Jeongguk stays quiet. He doesn't have answer to that.

It's not easy. It really isn't.

"Tell me hyung, even if we both confess our love---will Cheongdam and Kim Sungho let us survive?" Jeongguk asks.

"Is he gonna let us fucking run away and marry? Do you think it's gonna happen if Lee and Kim Sungho are alive?" Jeongguk asks.

"That doesn't mean you have to break it off like that. It doesn't mean you can't fight for him. How are so sure that this won't work out?" Yoongi asks.