Chapter 50: Idyllic

Pic cred bnn_mlk   uwu

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Warning: mature scene

Third Person POV

"Hurry up! We're going to be late." Taehyung yells, waiting with Namjoon who was here to pick them up.

"Gukkie!" Taehyung yells again and Jeongguk finally appears from the room, holding his bag trolly and a shoulder bag.

"I couldn't find my phone, stop yelling." Jeongguk says.

"Let's just go, we have to be there in an hour." Taehyung says and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah drama queen. Bet we'll be early." He utters. Taehyung groans, grabs his arm and walk outside, locking the door.

"Doesn't look like you both ar going on a honeymoon." Namjoon says.

"Well, I can't believe it either." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hits him softly because he's been saying this time to time.

Two days after their marriage, Taehyung was waiting for Jeongguk to come back from the company, smiling lovingly at him. Jeongguk asked him and Taehyung simply gave him a few things.

It was Jeongguk's passport and their honeymoon tickets to Bali, Indonesia. Jeongguk kept looking at Taehyung as if he's grown two heads.

"Are you serious?" Jeongguk says then and Taehyung nods, laughing softly.

"I was looking for some destination and I came across this. I mean, we have to go somewhere so why not here?" Taehyung shrugs.

Jeongguk, well he has never been out of Korea before. If course he liked going to new places but he would just take his bike and visit across the places near to him. He didn't want to waste any money in staying at a place so he'll come back to his little shop.

So yes, he was in shock because he's going to a completely different country which sounds expensive just by hearing its name and he's going there for honeymoon---he needed a moment to process all that.

Needless to say, Jeongguk had picked Taehyung, spinning in a circle as the two chuckle softly.

Jeongguk kept thanking Taehyung to which the artist didn't talk to him for the whole next day because he told him to never thank him.

"Stop saying that." Taehyung hits Jeongguk's arm and the racer softly laughs.

"You two are kids, seriously." Namjoon utters, giving them his beautiful dimpled smile.

-----------------------

Jeongguk held Taehyung's hand when the plane took off, Taehyung kept laughing while pursing his lips and even had to cover his mouth because Jeongguk looked like he'll pee his pants any moment.

"You're the most heartless person I've ever met." Jeongguk says, pushing away Taehyung's hand who was almost crying because of laughing so hard.

"You were almost going to cry." Taehyung says, wiping his tears.

"Who's crying now?" Jeongguk groans and Taehyung laughs again.

"Oh God please, oh God please---". Taehyung mimics Jeongguk and the ravers folds his arms on his chest, pouting.

"Well, you're not traveling in a plane for the first time, I am! So I know how it feels." Jeongguk whisper shouts at Taehyung who covers his mouth again.

"Aww, my baby." Taehyung pinches Jeongguk's cheek who pushes away his hand again but Taehyung just chuckles.

Reaching the suite hotel in Bali, Jeongguk was awestruck.  He's never ever been to any beautiful place like this before. The room was in shape of a hut but luxurious from inside and the pool area was just---incredible.