SIX.

Things between the two roommates had been awkward. Their argument hadn't been resolved in the past couple of days.

So, their time was spent each sulking in their rooms and awkwardly bumping into each other in the kitchen.

Fleur was glad to have work. She was there all day until the evening. And June still wouldn't be home. She works at a hair salon that closes late. Which meant Fleur had time to eat and relax before having to return to her room.

She knows June is just trying to be a good friend and encourage her for the better. Fleur always had trouble doing different things and she knew if she hadn't been so afraid, a lot of good things could have resulted from it. June was just trying to give her that extra push.

But Fleur doesn't want it. She doesn't want to pursue something with Harry. Hell, the thought shouldn't dare cross her mind. She refuses to fall for him. And she can only pray he doesn't fall for her.

He doesn't deserve it.

But, she can't help herself. There's something about him that is just so mesmerizing. He's so beautiful and he glows like no other. His smile is some sort of heaven sent shelter to which she can seek refuge in. And the way he speaks is just so gentle and serene.

She could spend hours plainly listening to him speak. Or sing. Boy did he have a wonderful voice. She'll admit she shamefully spent a few hours listening to his album on repeat. She'd have to mention that when she sees him next.

Meaning now.

Being as he's walking into the cafe as she mindlessly cleans the counter. From beside her, Josh nudges her and she trips over the mop bucket someone had left behind, crashing to the floor.

With a shocked expression, Josh rapidly leans over to help her up as she groans in pain. Soap and water drench her clothes when she stands to brush herself off.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry." He asks her in a hushed tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just hope Harry didn't see." She mumbles, fixing her hair.

Harry saw the whole thing. He decided to not say a word, though. He didn't want to embarrass her as she already seemed humiliated enough.

He pretends to be texting before finally approaching the counter.

"Didn't expect to see you here." He muses, placing his hands on the counter.

Fleur glances to Josh, "I work here."

Josh face palms and huffs.

"Sarcasm, darling."

Darling. She liked that. A little too much. It gave her a weird feeling in her stomach. Like she was going down on a rollercoaster.

"Oh," She laughs nervously, "I um...my grandma's calling." She blurts before disappearing into the back.

Josh shakes his head and turns to face Harry whose eyebrows are raised. He shrugs his shoulders in response and runs a hand down his face.

In the back, Fleur has her body pressed against a wall as she attempts to control herself. She doesn't know exactly why his presence is becoming overwhelming for her. But here she is freaking out.

Marcel is watching her from the kitchen with a large smirk on his face. He flips the burger patty he's planning to eat as he shakes his head.

"Don't look at me like that."

Turning away, Marcel snickers and returns to his food. Fleur takes one final breath before smoothing out her apron and making her way to the front.