THIRTEEN.

"This is literally the perfect opportunity! Oh my God...I can...I can wear a costume that has a mask and no one will know! You have to let me come with!"

Harry's invited Fleur to attend a Halloween party with him tonight. This is June reacting to this information.

She's practically pulling everything out of her closet as Fleur remains still, simply watching. Her arms are crossed over her chest, a single eyebrow raised at her obsessive behavior.

Of course, this is never new to Fleur. It's been like this for a long time now.

"How about..." Fleur rises, pulling the leather boots from June's grasp, "You take a breath."

June lets out a sigh and nods.

"You're right. I'm not ready to meet him. I'd only embarrass myself."

"Glad we're on the same page!"

This earns a glare from June. But, it's gone before she can even utter another word and June is back to shuffling through her clothes.

"So, um...how long do you think you'll be gone?"

Glancing at the clock on the dresser, Fleur twists her face up in thought.

"I don't know. If anything, I'll be back by midnight. Any later, I'll call."

"You don't have to call." June quickly shoots her down.

"I always call. You like when I call." Fleur pouts.

"Well, I'll probably be busy. Won't wanna be disturbed."

With narrowed eyes, Fleur studies her best friend as she avoids her gaze. She tilts her head to the side.

"Busy? Doing what?"

June darts her eyes around the room before looking to Fleur.

"Masturbating."

Her eyes pop open as her mouth drops a little in surprise. While the topic of masturbation has come up between the two, this is the first time June has ever flat out mentioned it.

So, Fleur nods and clears her throat. That's when her face flashes in realization.

"Hold on, is that why you got that Victoria's Secret bag stashed in your bathroom?"

"Yup!" June laughs awkwardly.

"Wow, you're really pulling out all the stops."

"Thought I should love myself every now and then. Sorry I bought something from Victoria's Secret, I know it's still too soon. Especially for Harry."

Fleur stoically stares at June before letting out a long sigh and walking out of the bedroom.

"I knew I should've kept my mouth shut!"

-

The closest June has gotten to being anywhere near Harry, is when he picks Fleur up. She swore to Fleur over text that she saw the back of his head.

Fleur doesn't really believe her.

"I'm starting to wish I had dressed up." She frowns as she sits in the passenger seat.

Her eyes are on Harry, who's dressed up in a sparkly baseball outfit courtesy of his inspiration: Elton John. He certainly looks delicious.

Harry rolls his head to the side to look at her, his smile shining in his eyes. He scans her briefly before shaking his head.

"You're still going to be the prettiest one there, darling."

That's another new one. Not as sweet as petal, but still enough to send shockwaves throughout her body.