FIFTY-ONE.

"So Harry Styles was in Scotland filming two new music videos when his girlfriend was held at knifepoint back in London. But that's not even the biggest twist. The police report said she's 7 months pregnant! So looks like the people that call Harry Styles "Daddy", aren't wrong!"

"Harry Styles has broken the internet at the news of him going to be father this year! Fans all over are-"

"Harry Styles and his girlfriend are expecting! And every single fan girls' heart just broke. Hear it?"

Harry shuts the TV off with a scoff as he tosses the remote onto the table. He's been anxiously switching between channels to find something to focus on while on the plane.

The second he discovered the news about Fleur, he didn't hesitate to pack it all up and go home. To his luck, the video shoot was done (at least for him) and all that's left is a few other shots that don't need him. So he was able to just go home while the director does the rest.

Now, he sits on this plane with Jeff. All he can do is just wait until he lands.

"So the news is out." Jeff notes, tapping his fingers along the arm of his seat.

"I know." Harry grumbles.

"I understand you're upset everyone knows now. I'm more surprised it took this long."

"It's like I just can't have one thing to myself." He sighs.

"If Fleur hadn't been posting you-"

"Don't blame her for wanting to share something of her life. She's not apart of this world. She's just been doing anything anyone in a relationship would. She deserves to have her fun." Harry snaps.

"I know. I'm sorry."

Harry pulls out his phone and clicks on Gemma's contact. She picks up on the first ring.

"How is she?"

"She's okay, Harry." His sister laughs, "Just like she was the last time you called."

"I wanna speak to her." He frowns.

"She's on the phone."

Harry can hear her voice mumbling a "June, I'm fine!" in the background. It sends relief through his body.

"Did they find anything wrong with either of them?"

"No. Like I said they're fine. She's mad you came home because you had work to do."

"I finished filming early. Was gonna surprise her anyway."

"Looks like she surprised you first." Gemma giggles.

"Not funny!"

-

By the time Harry gets to the hospital, it's early morning in London. Being as he wasn't present before and he's the father, the nurse let him in before visiting hours.

He enters the hospital room where Fleur is, sound asleep in her bed. She's attached to an IV and there's a magazine resting on her chest. It takes him a few seconds to realize it's the newest Rolling Stone with him on the cover.

Smiling, he peels the magazine away from her and shuts it, and places it down on the side table. This causes her to stir awake. Upon seeing her beautiful boy in front of her, she eagerly sits up and smiles.

"I see you missed me." He teases, his eyes glancing at the magazine.

"So much I put myself in the hospital to get you home." She jokes.

His smile falters as he takes her hand and kisses it gently in fears of hurting the IV stuck to it. She caresses his face as he shuts his eyes.

"I was really scared." Harry whispers, leaning against her hand.