THIRTY-THREE.

"Wow, this is really nice." Fleur comments as she looks around the room.

It's the day that Harry had rented the studio to begin work. Attached to the studio is a guest house. Which is what he decided to show her first.

The decor is definitely Harry-esque. Very 70's and hippie like. Two stories with many plants and trees surrounding the building. With a large backyard that spreads out far.

Only bad part about this place is the fact it's where Harry would be off to for the time being. Meaning he wouldn't be able to just go over to her apartment and sleep. And she wouldn't be able to show up at his house to watch a movie with him.

"Just so you know, you're welcome to come anytime you want. Even if it's the middle of the night." Harry tells her as he passes her to open a window.

"I wouldn't want to distract you from your work." She teases.

He turns back to look at her with a small smirk on his face. Slowly, he approaches her and places his hands on her face.

"But darling, you're my favorite distraction."

Fleur leans in to kiss him, pressing her body against his. Just by the way his hands are beginning to wander, she knows where this is going. So, she pulls away and grabs the collar of his shirt.

"You should give me a tour of your bedroom."

"My pleasure."

-

"Is this supposed to burn?"

June and Fleur sit on the couch of their shared apartment, smearing on a clay mask with a brush.

"I don't think so." Fleur responds, leaning back.

"Hm," June scrunches her face up, "I'm sure it's fine."

A moment of silence follows.

"Take it off."

"Yeah, okay."

Once June returns from scrubbing the mask off, she sits down with her legs crossed. Her hands fold together, an excited look on her face.

"You need to tell me about London. Then Japan. And then somehow Italy?"

"Well, London was great. I don't know what it was but something about being there with him felt so...content. I felt truly at home there. It was early mornings in his huge backyard and dancing in the kitchen. It was afternoons of grocery shopping and going to museums and parks. Evenings of dinner and a movie and sitting in front of the fireplace and listening to him play music. I don't know it was just so...simple."

"A domestic life with Harry Styles. I used to pray for it. Sometimes I'm so angry I'm a lesbian." June sighs.

"And God, in Japan we were electric. Spending every night out and about, partying and going to nightclubs or just watching him have a jam session with his friends in random apartments. Running around the streets at 4am and jumping into the swimming pool whenever we felt like it. We would
sleep in and spend all day just exploring until the nightlife found us."

"I could tell Japan was pretty eventful. You guys were always drunk every time I called or texted."

"Then Italy was different. It was like a movie. It was so unplanned, too. We were in Japan a few days before his birthday and I asked him what he wanted to do and he didn't know. Then that night he's waking me up at 3 in the morning telling me he wants to go to Italy and we got so excited we had crazy sex. In Italy it was so quiet and peaceful. We rarely wore clothes but when we did it was all loose and flowy and we'd run around hand in hand through the streets. Then we spent his birthday on the beach which you heard about."