THIRTY-ONE.

Bright and early, Harry and Fleur climb onto the private jet that had been waiting all morning for them. They were running a bit late due to Fleur's sudden craving for fresh fruit from the market, and Harry already taking long enough to get ready.

But, it's Valentine's Day, so neither of them could complain. Not to mention, they did get caught up in the shower.

Fleur's still completely clueless as to where they're spending this holiday of love. And Harry is anxious to see her reaction to his surprise. He knows it's not some extravagant location like Italy or Paris, but he can only hope it's enough to make her eyes light up the way he adores.

Although, they do that when she simply looks at him.

She eventually falls asleep on his lap and he holds onto her for dear life. Sometimes flying makes him anxious but lately it's become even worse when she's around because of the potential thought of the plane going down and he either loses her or she loses him.

Either way, it makes him quite nauseous.

Upon their arrival, Fleur rises from her slumber and lets out a yawn. She checks her phone, utterly confused.

"Tennessee?"

"Because you're the only ten I see." Harry smirks, attempting to stifle a laugh.

"Please don't tell me you flew us out here just to make that joke."

"And if I did?"

Fleur laughs and rests her head on his shoulder.

"I'd have to marry you on the spot."

It's a small drive to Pigeon Ford from the airport. Which is even more confusing to Fleur. She has no idea what Harry might want in a place like this. Being as he's never mentioned it before.

When they get close to their destination, Harry throws a hand across her eyes, pushing her into the seat. Fleur attempts to pull his hand away so she can see, but he refuses to budge.

"Okay, now you can look." He tells her.

So, Fleur tears his hand away and a loud gasps brushes past her lips. Still holding onto his hand, she squeezes it in excitement.

"The Titanic Museum?!" She squeals, bouncing in her seat.

Harry beams at her reaction, allowing her to pull him out of the car.

The pair make their way onto the ship building, immediately being greeted by a worker in character. It's clear Harry has something set up, being as they share a knowing look before they're handed their boarding passes.

As soon as they're free, Fleur's running to the first thing she spots. Mainly a wall of names of those on the ship. Harry can't help but watch her as she reads each name carefully, refusing to tear her eyes away.

Next they find the water that's the same temperature as it was that night. In which Fleur claims how her anemia could never. They end up betting who can last the longest with one hand in the water.

Fleur won.

Harry let her.

Though, he pulled out before Fleur could let him win.

More educational things come their way and they spend the majority of their time studying each piece carefully. Up until they reach the large staircase just like the movie. One look and Fleur's eyes light up like a christmas tree.

Next thing, she's pulling Harry toward it with excitement buzzing off her. He's simply grinning to himself, just happy to see her so happy.

"Let's reenact the scene!" She suddenly gasps.