FORTY-ONE.

"One more time! I wanna see one more time!" Anne begs, taking Fleur's hand into hers.

"It's really beautiful. He definitely did you justice." Gemma comments, admiring the ring as well.

"It's all I'm going to be staring at for the next few months or so." Fleur agrees, beaming as her eyes glue to the sparkling diamond.

It's not even the fact that it's so shiny and beautiful. No, it's the fact that this ring is an official tie to Harry. And when the time comes, she'll become something she saw herself as the most.

His wife.

"And a baby. Ugh! I'm gonna be a grammy! I'm so excited for everything to come!" Anne squeals.

"I think Harry did this on purpose so he'll get all the attention." Gemma mutters.

"Get pregnant and then we'll talk." Anne teases, nudging her daughter.

The two go on about baby plans and wedding ideas as Fleur sits there and listens. Anne pulls out a few baby pictures of Harry and shows them to Fleur.

"We have very strong genes, Fleur. So pray the baby looks nothing like him." Gemma snorts.

Fleur laughs and shakes her head, "If anything I'll pray they're a carbon copy."

It's already half past midnight when Fleur announces she's going to bed. Gemma and Anne are still on fire, not over the events that have just occurred.

Harry was right, they would be excited.

Speaking of, the poor boy had gone straight to bed the second they arrived home. Even Fleur drove being as he was too tired to function. It was 10 when he went to bed and now he was up again, impatiently texting Fleur to come to bed.

"I'll be upstairs if you need anything." Fleur says as she locks the backyard door.

"Let me guess, given by the way your phone is buzzing, the big baby is asking for you?" Gemma smirks.

Nodding, Fleur grabs her phone from the table with a laugh.

"I'm guessing he woke up."

"Well go on! We'll go to bed soon. But we'll be sure not to wake you guys." Anne assures, waving her off.

"Goodnight, guys." Fleur sends them a quick smile before making her way upstairs slowly.

Gemma and Anne remain at the table, grinning at each other.

"Aren't you so happy for them?" Anne exhales.

"I'm just glad he's finally going to be too busy to stop bugging us."

"Don't say that!"

Fleur checks every room to make sure the lights are off before she enters the main bedroom. Given by the lack of movement Harry does, he's fallen asleep again.

So, as quietly as possible, she discards of her clothes and tosses one of his shirts over a pair of comfortable underwear. She brushes her teeth with the light off to not bother him, and finally makes her way toward the bed.

For a moment, she studies him. Lying there in nothing but a pair of boxers, he has the sheets just above his waist, exposing the rest of his inky tan skin. His face is buried in her pillow but his body is on his own side.

He really is a big baby.

Fleur slips under the covers on her side and the movement wakes Harry, who quickly scoots to her. As she lies down, he turns so his back is facing her,
indicating he wants to be held. And when she doesn't move quick enough, he nudges her with his foot urgently.