FORTY-SIX.

"Fleur, you need to get out of bed." June frowns as she pulls the blanket off her.

"June for the last time, I am not afraid to knock you out. Again." Fleur grumbles against her pillow as she hugs it.

Smells like him.

"That was sophomore year. I'm sure I can take you now." She scoffs.

It's been two days. Two days without speaking. No calls. No texts. No voicemails. Nothing.

That's the problem with a couple like Fleur and Harry.

They're too damn stubborn.

As far as Fleur knows, Harry has completely disappeared. No one really knows where he is other than his friends. But it's not like she's going to call them and find out.

For all she cares, he's in London now. Alone. Without her. She hates to admit it, but she'd be really sad if he left without her. Even if they're in a fight.

But that's the thing.

Is it a fight? Or a breakup? Fleur said something that could quite possibly mean they're breaking up. And he just left. So where does that leave them?

Leaves her in bed. These past two days have been nothing but sulking in the apartment. She only left bed to pee and that was it.

June tried to get her out. Get her fed and showered and dressed. Yet, she was no match for Fleur's stubbornness. But June's determined. There's no way she's going to let her biggest ship just sink now.

Especially when she has the chance to be a maid of honor at a wedding for Harry Styles.

So, since she can't get through to Fleur, she's going to have to get through to the bigger baby.

-

"Can I help you?" Mitch blankly stares.

"Mitch Rowland." June whispers under her breath before shaking her head. "Is Harry here?"

"Who's asking?" He raises a brow at her.

"June Miller, big fan. Also Fleur's best friend." She introduces, reaching out to shake her hand.

Mitch accepts, letting June slip past. She looks around the house, seeing it's quiet. No sign of Harry anywhere.

"I assume you're here to try to knock some sense into him."

"Where is he?"

"Upstairs. Locked away in his bedroom. Good luck, if I couldn't get him out of bed, I doubt you can."

June sighs and makes her way upstairs. She creeps down the hall and reaches the main bedroom where the door is shut.

When she opens the door, it's an unfamiliar sight. Usually she sees Fleur climbing all over him with laughter as he tickled her. But this, this is completely different.

For starters, she can barely see him. His bed is nothing but heap of covers surrounding him. All she can see is his hair that is sticking up in different places. In front of him, is his laptop with a movie playing.

His entire room is a mess of clothes and random liquor bottles. They're all half empty so it's clear he hasn't completely drunken himself half to death.

June makes her way toward his bed and crosses her arms. Harry notices her and peers up at her from under the covers. He sticks a finger out and taps his space bar to pause the film.

"Never did I think I'd be standing in front of Harry Styles during a low point in his life about to talk him out of it but life works in mysterious ways." She says as she sits on the edge of the bed.