FIFTY-THREE.

She's just a few centimeters dilated. But Harry is bouncing off the walls. Because each centimeter means he's closer to having a daughter.

A daughter.

Now that's new.

The doctors say she'll probably be in labor for most likely a day or so. Meaning the baby won't come tonight and will most likely be here by tomorrow night. Which is lucky because it gives Fleur's family time to get over here in Harry's plane.

They all got there as soon as they could and are already on their way.

Anne and Gemma arrived as soon as possible, seeing Fleur in bed, sipping on some water as she reads a book. Harry is on a call with Mitch and Sarah, telling them his current situation.

"You look ravishing!" Anne exclaims as she hugs Fleur.

"Thank you! And to think, your son wasn't going to let me put makeup on."

"How long until you start pushing?" Gemma asks as she sits down.

"They say around tomorrow evening. I don't know. All I know is she's not coming tonight. She sure was excited to be here, though." Fleur laughs as she rubs her stomach.

"Clearly, she's coming a whole month early!" Anne laughs.

Harry ends his phone call and greets his mother and sister before taking Fleur's hand.

"In only 24 hours, everything is going to change." He beams.

"I really can't believe we're going to be parents."

"It's what you two were meant to be." Anne proudly grins at them.

"We're gonna teach her so many things. Like how to be who she wants to be and how to treat people with kindness. Oh, Petal, that's definitely going to be said around the house so much."

"It better be. I will not raise my daughter to be cruel." Fleur says as Harry holds her hand tightly.

When visiting hours are over, Gemma and Anne head back to Harry and Fleur's house to "hold down the fort." In reality, they're just going to use the hot tub most likely.

A nurse comes in to check on Fleur quickly before wishing them goodnight and leaving Harry and Fleur in the hospital room. Harry sits on the chair beside her and holds her hand.

"Are you in any pain?" He whispers.

"No." She whispers back. "I feel like this is going to be a breeze. At least until I start pushing."

"Are you scared about having a child?"

"No," She laughs, "If she's half of the person you are, I know the world will love her just as much as they love you."

"And if she's like her mother, any girl or boy will be lucky to marry her."

Fleur wipes the stray tear that streams down her cheek.

"Are you scared of the future?" She asks quietly.

"Nope."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"You're my future, Fleur. There's nothing scary about that."

-

The second visiting hours open, Fleur's father and Jackie come racing into the room. And the second their eyes land on Fleur in the hospital bed, ready to give birth to a whole new life, they can't help but cry.