TWENTY-FIVE.

*I SEE THIS EDIT ON PINTEREST EVERY DAMN TIME I GO ON THERE AND THOUGHT IT WAS FITTING FOR THIS CHAPTER*

"Harry Styles' girlfriend confirms romance through adorable Instagram post. With more than a million followers now just for being the singer's romantic interest, the 23 year old shared a sweet photo of Styles at an art museum in London after he rented out a skating rink for her recent birthday. Sources say the two spent the day in London sharing small intimate moments. Those who spotted them at the museum claimed they could not get enough of each other and looked happier than ever."

Fleur lets out a small laugh as she listens to June read the newest article. She's in Harry's bedroom, looking through her luggage for a proper outfit for today.

Today as in, meeting Harry's mother and sister.

"Do those articles have any advice on how to meet your boyfriend's parents?" She lets out a heavy sigh as she tosses a pair of jeans to the side.

"I forget he's your actual boyfriend. Harold Edward Styles is your boyfriend. You get to see him in his most domestic state. You see him sleep and wake up and oh my God, Fleur you get to see him naked." June rambles, gasping at her realization.

"That may have already happened." Fleur murmurs.

Another gasp leaves June's lips.

"You had sex?"

"No, not yet. But that didn't stop us from doing other stuff."

"Define other stuff."

"He did some hands stuff and later that day after he asked me to be his girlfriend, I did some mouth stuff."

Just the memory of it sent shivers down her spine. The way his head lolled back and how his hands tugged at her hair and how his hips bucked and the soft groans–

"I am going to shit myself! Fleur, you need to go into detail!!"

"I do not."

"Please, oh my God, please!" June begs.

"Petal!" The sound of a distressed Harry echos through the house, followed by the sound of his feet quickly racing up the stairs.

"Yes, angel?" She calls back, "June, I have to go."

"He called you petal like it was your name I am going to sob."

"Goodbye, June. Merry Christmas. Love you." Fleur quickly says before hanging up.

Harry soon bursts through the doors, stress apparent on his face.

"What's wrong, my pearl?" She softly asks him as he approaches her.

"I keep messing up!" He pouts, holding out his messily painted nails.

Fleur scoffs and crosses her arms, "You copycat!"

"What do you mean? This is totally original!" He argues back.

With a "really?" look, Fleur points at her exposed toenails that are painted red and green. Harry awkwardly chuckles before sitting down in front of her on the floor.

"Want me to paint them?" She sighs.

He nods, pulling out the polishes from his pocket. Fleur laughs and uses a wet wipe to take off the polish from his nails and hands. She then sits forward in between his legs as she grabs the two polishes.

Harry extends his hand and she holds it gently, using the nail polish to paint each nail, alternating the colors.

"I like that." He comments, pointing at the sparkly green eyeshadow on her face.