FORTY-EIGHT.

It's August.

Fleur is reaching the 6 month mark. Which means only 3 months are left until they actually have their own daughter. Something Harry won't shut up about.

Like ever.

He's constantly bouncing off the walls about it. Whether it's the middle of the day or 4am, he's always bringing it up. Sometimes he'll even wake Fleur up just so he can see the bump. He's recently started to talk to her.

Calling her the "mini petal" which Fleur hated to admit she adored. She thought she'd be jealous at the little girl stealing her beloved nickname, but frankly the second she saw her in the ultrasound with her fingers and toes and everything, she believed she earned it.

This baby hasn't even been born yet and her parents are already in love with her.

But, one thing Fleur isn't in love with is the fact that this little girl is keeping her up at all hours of the day. She's beginning to believe she's turned completely nocturnal because all she does now is sleep half the day away, leaving her wide awake at night with discomfort and the need to pee every five minutes.

All while Harry sleeps soundly beside her.

It's another one of those nights. But to make matters worse, it's hot tonight. Summers in London are supposed to be dreary like everyone describes. Yet tonight feels like LA heat.

So, Fleur tosses and turns and groans to herself. Her back hurts really bad, too. She didn't know carrying a whole human would be this hard. Though, Harry did warn her. Being as he's been snatching her baby books away to read them in his spare time.

Mitch had to call Fleur and tell her to take the books away because it was cutting into studio time. Which meant instead of making his album, Harry was in the studio reading along to a book of baby names and baby myths, etc.

She envies him. All he really has to do is sit back and wait for his daughter to be born so he can have the time of his life. While she has to go through hell to provide it for him.

No, that's not fair. He's been working his ass off in the studio and coming home late with her newest cravings. And while he had days off, he'd spend it working on painting the nursery.

A nursery she wasn't allowed in because he wanted it to be a surprise. He promised as soon as he was done painting it (and the fumes were gone and she was safe to go inside), he'd let her do whatever she wanted to it. Which she didn't mind, she had been spending a lot of time online shopping for cribs and bassinets and little sweaters that are "so Harry" for the baby to wear.

On nights like these, Fleur typically just lies there on her phone until she's tired. Though, Harry will scold her in the morning that the last thing she should be doing is being on the phone. But then she'll show him something she found on Pinterest at 4am and he'll forget all about it.

Tonight, is different. Her entire body feels like it had been thrown into a boxing ring and they just did whatever they wanted to her. She suddenly wants all the food in the world and she's just plain exhausted.

But, she can't sleep.

She knows this one is going to be a long one.

So, she slips out of bed and throws her robe on, making her way downstairs through the dark house. Another thing Harry has scolded her on. Walking through a dark house when she's 5 months pregnant.

A hospital trip waiting to happen.

Fleur sits on the couch and throws on a random movie. ET. She and Harry rented it a few nights ago and he became obsessed with that little brown alien to the point where he sent Sarah and Mitch to Universal Studios to find a plush of him for mini petal.