FORTY-FOUR.

With May ending and Fleur nearing the 4 month mark, Harry has been working day and night to finish the album so he can spend his time with her before the baby comes. Not to mention, she's been spending a lot of time planning the wedding when he's out making music.

But, she can't really focus when she has London on her mind. When he first brought it up, she felt nervous. Nervous to even tell anyone that it's a thought she has.

She doesn't want to just up and leave her family.

That'd be too cruel.

But she has so much in London. Her bakery and Harry's family and Harry himself. She can't take that away from him. Plus, he said it himself, it's not like they can't just grab the private plane and head to LA whenever.

"You're overthinking something. What is it?"

June is at Harry's house with Fleur, in the living room. They're sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table with bridal magazines scattered around.

"Just the wedding." Fleur shrugs, eyes glued to the wedding dresses inside.

"Please. You've been nothing but excited and now you look stressed. What is it?" June demands.

Sighing, Fleur lifts her gaze and looks at June.

"If I tell you, do you promise not to freak out?"

"I can try. But if it's something like Harry doing normal domestic things, I may need an inhaler."

"Okay, well you can use his."

"It'd be like we're kissing." She gasps, eyes sparkling.

"Harry asked me to move to London permanently." Fleur blurts.

June's eyes pop wide open and she covers her mouth in shock.

"Oh shit! When would you go?"

"As soon as I say the word."

"What about the album? I love you, Fleur. But I won't let you interfere with something we've been waiting on for years now." June points an accusing finger at her.

Rolling her eyes, Fleur swats her hand away.

"He'd finish it in London. He just wants to be in London before the baby is born. Plus, I should start working on the bakery."

"Where will we be when the baby's born? I want to be there." June frowns.

"He said a few days before the due date everyone can stay in the guest house."

"Wow, he's really thought of everything."

"I know!" Fleur sighs, "But I just don't know. I can't just up and leave you guys. My job is here and I can't just leave you alone in that apartment. And I just...I don't know."

Suddenly, June bursts into laughter.

"You idiot!" She giggles.

"June, this is serious."

"I know! And I seriously mean it when I say you're an idiot!"

"June!"

She collects herself before reaching out and taking Fleur's hands.

"Fleur, you're marrying him. You're carrying his child. No one can tell you where you can and can't go with him. He is your family now. Plus, do you really want to work at Beachwood forever? When you can own a whole bakery like you've wanted since you were a child?"

"I mean, I guess you're right." Fleur bites her lip. "But the apartment..."

"Girl, you haven't slept in your own bed in months. And when you do, he's there. You practically already live with him."