TWENTY-FOUR.

For the rest of their first morning, it was spent quietly.

Harry had crashed out on top of the covers in his own bed, body spread out with his face buried in the pillows under him. He definitely fell asleep quickly, the best he's ever slept in this bed. All because he knew Fleur was there with him.

Fleur decided to wash off the sleep and jet lag. So, she hopped in the shower. She used Harry's rather fancy shampoo and soap, being engulfed by the smell of him and his minty lavender fumes.

Once she was done, she wrapped a towel around her body and changed into a random hoodie and leggings. While Harry slept peacefully, she decided to head downstairs and look around. Not without throwing an extra blanket on his sleeping figure first.

After a few hours she sat down to read a book and Harry found her on the couch like that. They eventually had dinner on the floor and watched a movie. By the nighttime, they had fallen asleep on the couch and remained that way.

Which brings them to the following morning. Waking up in each other's arms and making morning tea to drink as they sit outside in the backyard to watch the sun come up. It's quiet and her eyes are glued to the sunrise but his are glued to her and he believes that's how it should be.

Birds chirp and fly above them, subtly filling the silence. Within time, they clean up their dishes of tea and plates covered in toast crumbs before heading upstairs.

"Shower with me." Fleur randomly tells him as he sits on the edge of the bed, messaging his mother.

Harry snaps his neck up to look at her, surprise in his expression.

"Are you sure?" He questions.

She bites her bottom lip thoughtfully. She knows he's only asking because despite the months of knowing each other, they hadn't seen what's under the clothes they wear. It's bound to happen, the topic just never came up.

"Yeah." She softly says, reaching her hand out toward him.

Harry rushes up and takes her hand, the two entering the bathroom together. They both stand before each other once Fleur turns the shower on,
letting it warm up first.

First, Fleur pulls the oversized hoodie off over her head. Harry's eyes trail down to her body as she sheds her shorts to the floor. Leaving her in nothing but a laced bralette and silky underwear.

Next, Harry pulls his shirt over his head, tossing it to the ground. She's seen him shirtless, sure, but her breath can't help but get caught in her throat anyway.

Finally, the rest comes off. And here they stand, completely nude in front of each other for the first time.

Insecure, Fleur wraps her arm around her chest and shifts her weight. Harry steps forward and holds her face with both hands, kissing her.

The water is warm when they both step under it, cascading down their bodies and drenching their hair. Fleur reaches up and pushes his wet hair back and he tucks hers behind her ears.

She takes his shampoo and squeezes some into her hand before running her fingers through Harry's hair, lathering it up. He crouches down enough for her to reach him, his lips pressing against her collarbones gently.

When she has him shampooed, he does the same to her, holding her close as he drags his fingers through her honey brown locks and pulls her head back so he can kiss her deeply. They stand under the water and let the soap wash out, their kiss deepening.

Fleur's soft hands press against his chest when she breaks the kiss and places her forehead against his. With her nose brushing against his, she speaks,