FIFTY-TWO.

October.

At 8 months pregnant, Fleur didn't know it'd be this hard. Clearly, she's never been pregnant before. The closer she gets to the end, the worse she feels. And frankly, she's just ready to get her out. Mainly because she's excited to meet her daughter.

But she's also excited to go back to her old self. Also excited to wear jeans again because they stopped becoming an option months ago.

Not to mention she's really excited to see Harry as a father. Just seeing him spend time with the little kids in his family as practice, she's become more and more eager to have this baby.

They finished the nursery, leaving Harry more time to do some finishing touches on the album. There's only 11 songs, but he's excited to show Fleur the final product.

When he came home from Scotland, he had been writing another song. Fleur was surprised to learn this being as she thought he was already done. But, it seems he found inspiration for another.

Wedding planning was what they were mainly focusing on now. They were trying to get as much done as they could before the baby comes. As of right now, they're looking for a venue in Paris.

At first, Fleur wanted it in Japan because it was the first place they traveled to together. But, Harry said he wanted her to be close to her mother when she got married. Then, Fleur cried.

Paris it was.

Japan would be the honeymoon.

Harry never thought he'd get to this point so soon. He thought it'd be a much longer wait before he found his soulmate. But yet here she is, dancing to Gwen Stefani as she bakes a pie.

He's sitting at the kitchen counter, watching with his notebook out, scribbling daily thoughts or some lyrics or maybe some poems that remind him of his current life.

"I'm dropping a single today." Harry proudly announces, dropping his pen.

Fleur's eyes grow wide as she looks over at him.

"Really? Is it one I've heard?"

He purses his lips with a smile and shakes his head, "Nope."

"Now I'm excited!" She squeals.

"There's going to be a video." He adds.

"Harold! Why didn't you tell me this, I need to mentally prepare! Did you mention it to June? She's going to freak out!"

"I want this one to be a surprise for her." Harry laughs.

"When are you gonna drop it?"

"Maybe in an hour or so. It'll be nighttime over there."

"You're evil."

"I prefer sneaky."

-

Fleur sits on the couch with her wedding book open, writing a few notes inside. Harry is on the phone with Jeff, informing him of the second he should press "post."

Within a few moments, Harry returns to the living room with a huge smile.

"It's out. I'm nervous." He bites his lip.

Fleur opens her arms so he can join her on the couch. He sits down beside her and places his head on her shoulder while her arm wraps around him.

"And I'm proud." She beams.

"Wanna see?"

"Do you even have to ask?"

Harry sets the TV up as Fleur's phone rings. It's June.