THIRTY-NINE.

It's one in the morning and Fleur can't sleep. Anne and Gemma would be arriving later today and they'd all have dinner with her family to announce the pregnancy...and engagement. That made her the most nervous.

What would they think of her? Only having been dating Harry for a few months and barely even knowing him a full year yet they'll be spending the rest of their lives together.

That scares her. Because what if it's still just the honeymoon phase? And what if Harry will get sick of her? What if he'll want a famous model who he can walk red carpets with? What if he wants the fast life instead of staying inside with a normal person?

She's not famous. Hell, she doesn't know the half of what being famous is like. Never could she handle the level of recognition he has. What if it becomes too much and Harry gets annoyed and leaves?

What if he's just marrying her because they're having a baby?

Would he even have proposed if she wasn't pregnant?

Did she trap him?

"Petal," Harry speaks from beside her, voice thick with sleep, "That is the sixth time you've sighed and don't try to deny it because I've been counting."

Fleur glances over at him, his eyes are still shut.

"Sorry." She whispers, her voice fragile.

Noticing this, Harry sits up against the headboard. He furrows his brows as he pushes her hair out of her face.

"What's wrong?" He frowns.

Fleur pouts a little bit as she crawls toward his lap,
resting her head on his blanket covered thigh. His hands immediately rest in her hair for he's unable to keep his hands off her.

"Did I trap you?" She blurts.

Oh man. She didn't mean for it to come out that way and now he's even more confused.

"Trap me?" He echos softly.

"Yeah. Did you propose because you felt trapped? All because I'm having your baby? People do that when they feel like they're trapped. Like they might as well get married since they're having a baby." Fleur elaborates.

"I didn't propose because you ended up pregnant." He sighs softly. He leans over and opens the bedside table.

Fleur sits up as he holds out a small box in front of her. When he opens it, there's a sparking diamond engagement ring inside.

"Oh my God." She gasps.

"I've had this since February. It was in Italy. You were on the phone with June and I took a walk. I stumbled upon a jewelry shop. And when I saw this...I sort of just felt that I needed it. It was perfect. Reminded me of you. Delicate and shiny and just catches the eye immediately. So, I bought it. And when I came back, you were asleep on the couch with my hoodie on and I knew I made the right decision. I wasn't going to propose immediately because you'd probably freak out and run, so I had to be sure the time was right. But then I started to realize, forever isn't temporary. And I want to be sure I have all these 8 years with you in the best way possible."

By the time he's finished speaking, Fleur's already crying. He laughs and wipes her tears away.

"It's the hormones." She lies, burying her face in his chest.

"You didn't trap me. I want this. I want you. Only you. Always you."

"What if one day you won't? What if we're fooling ourselves and you'll get sick of me?"

Harry laughs loudly, "Please! At the rate I run around the house naked you're going to get sick of me."

"Oh no, no way. That body is the whole reason I stayed." She jokes.