THIRTY.

They'd be going home in a week. Right after Valentine's Day. In which Harry already has plans for, labeling it as a surprise. Fleur definitely isn't too happy about that.

She doesn't like surprises and she's not really the most patient person in the world. Quite the opposite from him and his undying patience.

With only a few days left in the villa, they spend them alone together. After a large dinner just a day after his birthday, Harry's friends had flown back home, along with both their families.

The majority of this alone time is spent quietly. Whether it's soft morning kisses or making out in the jacuzzi at 4am, they knew exactly how to have a good time.

It's currently 2am when Fleur shoots up from her spot. Heavy panting and sticky skin slick with a thin layer of sweat, she places her hand on her chest and glances at Harry beside her. He's sleeping peacefully, his arms wrapped around the pillow he's resting upon.

She lets out a slow sigh. A nightmare. Not really a nightmare, but just an alarming dream that scared her. Something she wasn't expecting but she couldn't stop her heart from pounding against her chest.

She looks over to Harry again. In his dreamlike stare, he looks so peaceful and content. Never in his whole life has he felt such relief sleeping beside someone. But the feeling he gets lying there beside Fleur is indescribable.

Fleur reaches out and brushes her fingers across his forehead to swipe the curls matted against his skin. She smiles, dragging her fingers down to his cheekbone, pinching it lightly. Harry shifts in his spot, a small smile stretching across his face.

His eyes slowly begin to open as he peeks up at her under his lashes innocently.

"What are you doing?" He softly murmurs, face still pressed against his pillow.

"Nothing." She timidly replies, her fingers still tracing patterns over his soft cheek.

Harry pulls himself up, rolling on top of her and collapsing at that spot.

"Harry!" She squeals.

"What? This is comfortable." He shrugs before resting his head on her chest. Suddenly, he sits up and looks her in the eye. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Your heart is beating really fast." Harry places his hand on her chest. "Do we need to go to the hospital?"

"No." Fleur laughs breathlessly. "I just...I just woke up from a bad dream."

"Really?" He asks, rolling off her and sitting against the headboard. "What about?"

"I don't want to get into details." Fleur swallows, lip quivering a bit. "But it just...it just felt so real."

Harry studies her for a moment. There's fear in her eyes and that scares him as well. He doesn't press her, he simply starts playing with her hair, twisting and braiding the locks mindlessly.

"Well it's okay, you don't have to talk about it. Just know it was just a dream. And I'm here."

Fleur nods, lacing her fingers with his. As much as she wants to believe him, it just felt too real.

-

"Can I get like a tiny hint?"

Sitting at the grand piano, Harry absentmindedly plays a few random keys as Fleur sits beside him on the bench. He's choosing to ignore her pleading of what's to come on Valentine's Day.

"No." Is all he responds with.

With a huff, Fleur, crosses one leg over the other and frowns.

"Come on, pretty boy. Tell me." She pouts, her eyes big with plead.

He sighs, "If all goes well, you can definitely expect sex."

Fleur throws her head back with a laugh.

"Please, Harry I always want to have sex with you. You've turned me into a horny teenager."

"That's all I can say." Harry shrugs.

Crossing her arms, she turns her knees away from him and he grins to himself. His fingers roam around the keys in a simple melody.

"Come on, petal. Don't be upset with me." He nudges her with his elbow gently.

Fleur continues to ignore him. But she's finding it harder and harder when he's whining like a child.

Eventually, he drops his hands on the keys, letting a loud mess of notes blare through the villa. Then, he hooks an arm around her waist and pulls her on top of him so she's straddling him, her knees pressed into the cushion of the bench.

Automatically, her arms drape over his shoulders, her fingers locking across his back. She stares at him, unamused as he smirks at her.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm trying to be mad." She mumbles.

Harry chuckles, his face burying against her exposed chest, his lips pressing against her collarbones. Fleur brings her hands up and runs them through his messy hair.

"You're really gonna stay mad at me?" He pouts.

"Yes until you tell me a hint."

"Why don't I show you?"

Eagerly, Fleur sits up and nods, eyes shining. Harry almost feels bad for what he's about to do. But, he lifts her up in his arms earning a squeal to escape past her lips.

Fleur grips onto his shirt as he makes his way to the back of the house, opening the glass sliding door and stepping out. She looks at him with confusion.

"What are you—" She's immediately cut off when she submerged into the water of the pool.

When she surfaces, she glares at Harry with daggers in her eyes as he grins and shrugs.

"You asked."

**

I REMEMBER HOW MUCH I HATED THIS CHAPTER WHILE WRITING IT BC I WANTED IT TO BE A CUTE FILLER BUT IT SUCKED SO BAD SO IM GONNA DOUBLE UPDATE