EIGHT.

Since seeing Harry, Fleur had been on a permanent high. It's a brand new feeling, she's sure of it. Not even something she felt with Jesse. Though, she's doing everything to suppress it.

Because she can't fall in love with him.

She shouldn't.

That still doesn't change the fact that she felt as though she could run the world. So, she definitely wasn't complaining about that.

There's no difference in Harry. He's been writing more and humming new melodies that he's been concocting. Something in him had sparked and he felt as if he was on top of the world.

It's been a week since they've seen each other. Which only makes them eager for tonight. Tonight, they've decided to spend the evening watching movies at Harry's house.

Of course her apartment wasn't an option being as June would literally lose her mind and be all over him. So, being as this friendship is new, it's not exactly the right time for June to meet him just yet.

Fleur stands behind the counter beside Josh, her head resting on her hand with a bored expression. It's a slow day.

Meanwhile, Harry is running around his house making sure it's spotless.

"You know, if I didn't know you personally, I'd think you and Harry were dating." Josh speaks as his fingers tap along the register.

Narrowing her eyes at him, she blows out a large breath.

"Boys and girls can be friends." She simply argues.

The backdoor opens swiftly, revealing Jackie from behind it. Her heavy wedges click against the tile floor as she enters the area and scans the room briefly.

"Why are people all over the internet freaking out over the fact that you hung out with a boy?" She instantly inquires, holding her phone up in between her fingers.

Marcel joins them, an eyebrow raising in curiosity.

"What?" Fleur scoffs, yanking the phone from her grasp.

It's an E!News article with a photo of Harry on a red carpet under a headline that reads,

'Harry Styles Supposedly Moves on From Camille Rowe Romance.'

"Oh my God." She breathlessly utters as Josh takes the phone.

"Sources say the 24 year old star was spotted with a petite brunette while the two were out in downtown LA, dining at a local diner just the other night. No details nor the woman's identity have been revealed. But from what sources say, the two seemed to be having a wonderful time and looked at each other adoringly." Josh recites, eyes down at the screen.

"So, why haven't you told me about this?" Jackie folds her arms over her chest.

"Because it's nothing but a friendship. Now if you'll excuse me." She huffs, pulling her phone out of her apron.

Fleur disappears into the break room as the three surround the phone to read more.

"He's a very pretty boy." Marcel comments.

Jackie and Josh nod in agreement.

"Their kids would definitely be powerful."

In the break room, Fleur holds her phone to her ear as she paces the floor. Within the first two rings, the phone call picks up.

"Harry?"

"I know, I'm on it." He quickly interjects.

"What are you going to do?"