TWENTY-THREE.

"I'm gonna miss you."

Fleur snaps her head up to see June standing in the doorway. She's been packing all morning to leave for London. Their flight is only in just a few hours.

With a sad smile, Fleur drops the pair of jeans in her hands and approaches her best friend, throwing her arms around her.

"It's just a little over a month. Plus, you'll be home for half of it!" She attempts to reassure.

When Fleur and Harry presented June her first class ticket to Chicago, she bawled for an hour. Which meant Harry and Fleur had to sit there as she cried into Fleur's lap. She was more than excited to see her family. And the pair was more than excited to see her excited.

Now that it's all happening, it's hitting them. They haven't been separated this long.

"Too long." Is all June says through the tears already forming in her eyes.

"I know." Fleur's crying now, as the two hold each other in the hallway.

"I can't believe you're actually in this really loving and committed relationship and with Harry Styles of all people and Harry Styles is like my new best friend ever. You're literally—"

"Please don't ruin this moment by calling me Y/N,
I thought we were over that."

"Fine, but these bottled up emotions will only come out during my maid of honor speech."

Fleur laughs and gently smacks June's arm, "Stop it! He hasn't even made things official yet!"

"You're spending over a month in Japan with him. If he doesn't ask you to be his girlfriend in a romantic and cute way I will murder him."

"You won't." Fleur replies as she returns to her luggage.

"You're right I could never put Harry Styles in harm's way."

"God, I'm so nervous. Having to be alone with him for so long? Meeting his family? The two most important women in his life? Japan with him? Oh God, I feel faint." She's speaking quickly now, sitting down on the bed.

"It's gonna be just fine, Fleur. He's so excited so you should be too."

"I know, I know." The knock on the door sends her into overdrive. "He's here."

"Harry Styles just knocked on my door." June whispers before darting into the living room.

She opens the door to reveal Harry standing there, a smile growing on his face. He's holding a bouquet of sunflowers in his multicolored nailed fingers.

Nails that match Fleur's recent pedicure.

"This is never going to get old." June squeals as she lets Harry pass her.

"Hello to you too, June." He responds, kissing her cheek briefly.

Standing in the living room, her fingers brush against the numb spot he's left. She continues to watch Harry enter Fleur's room to greet her.

"Sunflowers for my sunflower." He tells her, handing her the bouquet.

Giddy with excitement for him, Fleur smells the flowers before gently wrapping a hand around the back of his neck to pull him into a kiss.

"You're like a maple tree. Sappy." She snickers as Harry's face remains buried in her neck.

"Are you almost ready?" He asks, pulling away from her.

"Yup, just need my toiletries." Fleur replies, reaching out to zip her suitcase up.

Harry stands behind her, kissing her shoulder softly as he watches over. She grins to herself before slipping away to her bathroom.