TWENTY-SEVEN.

With the New Year just a few hours away, Harry and Fleur fly out to Japan to spend it together. The house he had rented is an absolute dream to her. Like his own, but a lot more wooden and cozy.

She's determined to take as many baths as possible in the humongous tub in their bedroom. The view that comes with it isn't so bad either.

Upon their arrival, they sleep in for a long time. Not really leaving the house at all. Jet lag definitely got the best of them. But they did not mind huddling up in the large California king together.

As it became later, they crawl out of bed and take a hot shower together. Once they're through with that, they go their own ways to get dressed quickly to make it in time to meet Harry's friends from here.

"Hey bub?" Fleur calls from the bathroom as she applies her mascara.

"Yeah?" His voice carries from the bedroom.

"Do you plan on getting super drunk tonight?"

Harry pokes his head into the room, "I don't know, why?"

That definitely meant a yes.

"No reason." She brushes him off.

He simply nods and disappears again. Fleur quickly digs into his smaller bag, pulling out all of his skincare products before lining them up on the counter. She knows well enough he'll be too hammered to follow through with his nighttime routine, so she must take matters into her own future tipsy hands.

Once they're all done, Fleur is sure to snap a quickly
mirror selfie with him, (one that won't ever be shown to the world because Harry Styles doesn't "do" mirror selfies despite the immense amount he has sent her of various outfits he's worn), and they're on their way.

Being as the place is of walking distance, the couple strides hand in hand through the streets of Japan. Fleur's excitedly jumping around, pointing at things she likes with eyes shining like a child. All while Harry watches her, beaming with his eyes full of adoration.

Upon their arrival, a few people rise from their seats and cheer, greeting Harry with hugs and bows and all the works.

It's a large restaurant type place. Though, it's not as crowded and the tables are spread out into little sections where they can participate in karaoke. Surely, Harry will love that aspect later on.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Fleur." He introduces to the group. Hearing that word roll of his tongue always made her giddy inside. "That's Kunichi and that's Shota and..." Many other names she surely
won't remember by the end of the night.

"So nice to meet you!" She grins, getting pulled into various hugs.

The night starts with dinner. Just simple rice and teriyaki chicken and some seafood that Fleur definitely refuses to touch. It's never been her favorite.

She sits beside Harry, both getting drinks slid across the table for them to down already. Of course, Harry isn't one to decline a drink or two.

After dinner, the table is cleared and replaced with a big book of songs to request for karaoke. They're passed several mics and Harry excitedly takes the book, flipping through it.

"A duet!" Shota claps, pointing between the two.

"Oh no way. I need a few more drinks for that." Fleur laughs with a shake of her head.

More and more drinks come their way as midnight creeps closer. Everyone gets together to count down, holding drinks in their hands and surrounding the TV that has the numbers on the screen.