TEN.

"June, why are there two bowls in the sink? I didn't have dinner here last night." Fleur shouts into the hallway.

June comes scrambling down the hall, breathless and eyes wide. She looks into the sink before laughing awkwardly.

"I thought I was full but wanted more and by the time I figured that out, I had put the bowl in here. Don't worry, I'll wash them." June quickly says before turning the faucet on.

"You sure you didn't have a friend over? I won't get mad." Fleur questions as she picks up the two cans of lemonade off the coffee table.

"No, each can was just for each bowl."

"Huh, okay."

"So, anything from Harry recently?"

Furrowing her brows in thought, she shakes her head.

"No, actually. Guess he's just been busy." Fleur shrugs.

"True. He is Harry Styles after all."

"Yeah." She replies in an unsure tone.

She'll admit that not speaking to Harry has been lonely. Usually he'll send her something. Whether it's a funny photo of something he found on the street or a stupid pun.

Either way, it's something.

But recently, he's been radio silent.

She can't help but wonder if it has anything to do with her. In her head, she tries to recall if she's said anything to offend him the last time she saw him. Though, they spoke in between that time.

Certainly, she did not like the fact that this is upsetting her. She shouldn't be overthinking this. As her respected friend, he's allowed to have space and he's not obligated to constantly speak to her.

He's just busy.

Yeah, that's all.

-

At work, her mind still clouds with these overbearing thoughts. No matter how hard she tries to push them away, she can't.

Even Josh has noticed.

"Are you okay? You look like that time you ate that pot brownie not knowing it was a pot brownie." He comments, tapping her shoulder.

Fleur shakes off her trance and nods at him, a tight smile on her lips.

"I'm fine. I just didn't get enough sleep last night." She excuses, brushing him away.

"Oh, makes sense." He nods, "Oh look, Harry's here!"

"Harry?" Fleur cranes her neck to get a look.

"Yeah, I think he's come to visit!"

He's wearing sunglasses over his eyes, and doesn't take them off even after entering the cafe. His hair looks a mess and despite the most likely expensive sweater and trousers, it looks as though he just threw something together.

He doesn't walk up to the front counter. Instead, he approaches a corner table where a thin blonde sits,
reading a book.

Fleur hadn't noticed her.

But she looks awfully familiar. And Fleur knows exactly why.

Camille rises upon his arrival, shooting him a tight lipped smile as she leans in to side hug him. He briefly wraps his arms around her and she air kisses his cheeks.

"Is that the infamous ex?" Josh whispers violently as he leans against Fleur's shoulder.

"Sure is." She mutters as she grabs the tray of desserts.