TWELVE.

It's now October and Harry has a crush. He knows this now and he's sure of it. As much as he's tried to prevent this, he knew it was bound to happen. Now it's hit him and he has no absolute clue on what to do about it.

He knows he can't act on it being as he's been out of a long term relationship for only three months and Fleur seems to have no interest in him in a romantic manner. Which is why he keeps telling himself:

It's just a crush.

A simple, tiny little crush. One that can't go any further than just that.

He's come back to LA just in time for Halloween. In which he's decided to surprise Fleur. For all she knows, he's still in England.

Fleur's missed Harry. She's only been around him a few times, yet she longs for his presence. He's just someone she wants to be around.

It's only been a couple months since he's been gone. Though, they've kept each other updated through phone calls when Harry was bored in the middle of the night. Not to mention the long lasting messages between the two. He's also sent a lot of selfies and photos of his ventures.

June caught a glimpse of one and almost went into cardiac arrest, claiming how "He never takes selfies! This is such good fucking food!"

Fleur currently stands in the break room with Jackie. She's on the phone speaking to their supplier while Fleur replies to Harry's text.

Harry: Headed to a cafe. Visiting a pretty girl. You?

As much as she wishes the message didn't make her feel nauseous, it sure does.

"I'm going back out. See you on my lunch." Fleur whispers to Jackie before returning to the front counter.

Josh is standing to the side, arms crossed as he observes the new recruit beside him. She looks utterly confused by the buttons on the register.

"No, don't touch that! It's the security alarm!" He lunges forward, stopping her quickly.

Sage is a unique one. Small and thin, with long red hair that flows just above her waist. She's very quiet and shy, but from what Josh found by cyberstalking her Instagram, she's quite the party animal.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry!" She squeaks.

"It's fine, just..."

Fleur walks away before she can finish hearing their interaction. She checks on a few tables when the sound of the bell hanging from the door jingles.

Her father's walking in with Lavender beside him. This puts a smile on her face seeing as they're spending time together.

"Hey, guys!" Fleur greets, gesturing for them to enter.

"Hi, flower girl. I took the day off to have a day with Lavvy." Her father says to her as she sits on a chair at a table of her choice.

"We do this once a month now. I totally forgot to tell you the last time I saw you." Lavender beams, grabbing a package of jam and opening it.

"Oh, yeah? That's—"

"Ryan?"

All pairs' of eyes are on Jackie as she quickly emerges from the back. She's approaching the table with wide, surprised eyes.