FIFTEEN.

With a bright, eye sparkling smile, Harry flings his front door open.

"Welcome to Styles Manor." He greets both Fleur and Lavender with a very overdramatic tone, making his accent even thicker.

Rolling her eyes, Fleur shakes her head at him and laughs before throwing her arms around him. He's quick to hug her back as Lavender waits behind her sister.

"Thank you for doing this." She murmurs into his ear.

"Anytime." He responds before pulling away. He then proceeds to bend over to come face to face with Lavender, "So you're Lavender?"

For the first time, Lavender actually blushes and shyly nods instead of making some snarky comment.

"He broke her." Fleur whispers to herself as she observes her sister's change in attitude.

The poor girl can't even speak to Harry.

"You're even prettier in person." She blurts, immediately realizing what she just said was humiliating.

But Harry grins anyway, pulling her in for a tight hug. In which he leans close enough to speak into her ear.

"So are you."

Judging by the way Lavender's reacting to meeting Harry, Fleur's almost afraid to let June meet him.

"After hearing you were coming, I tried to put together some last minute complementaries, but I felt I could have done better." Harry says to the siblings as he leads them into his house.

Fleur lets out a slight gasp at the sight of snacks and candies spread out across Harry's coffee table. Along with a small basket full of face masks, nail polish, bubble bath, and even a few boxes of hair dye.

"Where was this treatment when I came over?" She teases, nudging him.

"What? My presence isn't enough for you?" He fakes an offended gasp.

Fleur lets out a loud laugh and shoves him before placing her and Lavender's overnight bag down in the corner of the room. Lavender is admiring everything on the table with wide eyes.

"What did your dad even say when you told him you were going to let her sleep at a grown man's house?" Harry eventually asks while Lavender flips through the DVDs he's laid out.

"Well, for all he knows, we're at my apartment with June. But, last time Lavender slept over because she was upset, June thought endless hours of karaoke would help. Clearly, tonight Lavender didn't want that."

"You know, I really need to meet this June girl."

Fleur shakes her head, "Don't get too eager now."

After some thought, Lavender settled on All About Eve for her movie choice. So, they all sit on Harry's sofa with their snacks to watch the movie. Though, it doesn't stop them from talking over it half the time.

To which led to Fleur sitting in front of Harry, painting his nails wordlessly. He's watching the movie, or so she thinks, for his eyes are glued to her face full of concentration.

He swears his heart is pounding just by her touch. Her soft hands cupping his own, holding them firmly enough to paint each nail. She's going for a multicolored look.

Pink and blue.

His head tilts to the side. He likes the look of it.

"I painted my toenails these colors the other night and I've been obsessed with it since." She murmurs, still focused on his hand.