THIRTY-FOUR.

At the beginning of March, things started to become a bit hectic. Being as Jackie and Fleur's father's wedding would be within the next month, there's a lot to do.

As of right now, Jackie is moving into the house with her father, so she's spending the majority of her time helping her move in. Which is good because it distracts her from Harry's frequent absence.

She knows she can easily just show up and he'd welcome her with open arms. But, she doesn't want to be the reason he's so distracted. This album is important to him and the last thing she wants is to interfere.

Though, it doesn't stop him from constantly calling her to fall asleep to her voice or texting her random photos of him in the studio when he misses her.

"You two have been apart for a couple weeks and you're acting like it's the end of the world." Maggie mutters as she passes Fleur who's replying to a message he sent her.

"More than an hour is too much. I don't think I'll ever get enough of him." Is all she can say.

And truly, he couldn't either. She's the only person he wants to be around forever.

"Are you texting Harry? Tell him I say hi!" Her father chimes in.

"I did the first million times you told me to." Fleur mutters.

"I'm so excited to see him at the wedding. Is he going to be there? You invited him right? He should be there."

"He's gonna be there, Dad." She assures him.

"He's been asking if Harry is going to be there since he proposed. Literally an hour after we were sitting down he goes "I hope Fleur brings Harry to the wedding". He's insane." Jackie rolls her eyes.

"Can you put this in the basement?" Maggie asks Fleur, handing a box off to her.

"Sure." She replies, grabbing it and heading toward the staircase.

Down in the basement, she turns the light on and quickly makes her way into the room. She places the box in a corner where it can easily be found, stopping when she notices a box that's been opened recently.

Her mother's belongings.

Reluctantly, Fleur approaches the box and glides her fingers over the flaps, pulling them open further. Inside, she finds various things that belonged to her mother.

Jewelry and photo albums and her favorite scarves (that still smelled like her), along with her most used bottle of perfume. So many things her father had kept of hers.

Never wanting to let go.

Her digging gets her to the bottom, a place she didn't want to get to. For she finds a small packet of papers that make her heart sink so far down to the floor.

Grabbing them, she makes her way back upstairs, feeling her heartbeat quicken. Her father is in his bedroom when she finds him.

"What are these?" She immediately interrogates, waiving the packet in his face.

And just by the way the blood drains from his face and he looks utterly distraught, she knows he's guilty.

"Sweetheart..."

"What the hell, Dad?"

"You have to understand-"

"Understand what?"

"Look, I promised to be by her side through it all-"

"These are divorce papers!" Fleur's voice raises.