HOME.

Truth be told, Harry never thought he'd see Fleur again. He was convinced she'd be nothing but a distant memory.

And yet, here she is with that same golden smile staring right back at him.

Fleur waited for him. She spent years and years sitting at the same booth they're at now, just waiting for him to show up. Deep down, she secretly hoped he didn't show up for a while. At least until he had lived a full life. It would've killed her to see him only a few years after her own departure.

Harry sits completely still, eyes glued to her without blinking. For a moment, she thought he was having a stroke and then reminded herself, they're in the afterlife and that's impossible.

"Harry, please say something," She begs, her heart racing in anticipation. "You're making me nervous."

"You're here." Harry blurts.

"That I am," She grins. "So are you."

"Fifty-three years I spent with this ache in my heart because you were gone and now you're just here."

"Needed to keep my promise. Are you okay? I know this is all so new and scary."

Harry stares into her eyes with tears brimming his own. Just the sight of her love in such pain brings herself to tears now.

"I've missed you," He finally admits. "So fucking much."

Fleur laughs in utter relief and takes Harry's hand, squeezing it tightly. She brings it up to her lips, gently kissing his knuckles as tears run down her cheeks. He extends his thumb, slowly wiping them as they fall.

"You're an absolute gem, Harry Styles."

"I didn't think I'd ever hear you say my name ever again. It feels good."

"You'll never get to go without hearing it ever again."

"I'm sorry it took me so long to get here."

Fleur laughs, shaking her head.

"But you made it anyway."

"Would've come sooner if I had known this is what I'd be coming to."

"There's no way I'd let you. Rosie needed a dad."

Saying her name sent a sharp pang to Fleur's heart.

"She needed a mom too." Harry quietly says.

That's when her heart cracks in half.

"I'm sorry I left you guys."

"You shouldn't have to apologize. It's not your fault and we never blamed you for it."

"But I had the choice. I could have stayed."

"Would you have been happy?"

"To an extent."

"Then it wouldn't have been worth it."

Harry remembers the anger he felt toward her. It didn't last long, but it was there. For a while he actually did blame her. He saw her as selfish for leaving him and their daughter. In the end, he knew it wasn't her fault and he couldn't blame her. He was just angry and hurt from losing her.

In his defense, he felt he didn't get enough time with her. He met the love of his life, only for her to be ripped away from him. All he wanted was to grow old with her. But he did it alone.

"What is she like?" Fleur asks, sitting forward. "Rosie, tell me about her."

It's killed Fleur that she could never check in on them to make sure they were doing well. She wanted nothing more than to know how her family was doing without her.