THIRTY-SEVEN.

Despite knowing about the pregnancy for about a month now, Harry and Fleur decided to wait until after the wedding was over to tell the news. Anne and Gemma couldn't visit until the middle of April, and Fleur wanted to be a bit further along before they spread it.

Being as anything can happen.

So, as of right now, Fleur is just about 2 months along. Already halfway done with the first trimester. Which hasn't been too hard on her. Though, she did have a few moments where the scent of food nauseated her.

Something she's still struggling with. Which makes her nervous being as she's going to be surrounded by food at Jackie and her father's wedding.

This past month, Harry's been a huge help. Even though he's spent the majority of his time at the studio home, he's been sure to call or text Fleur whenever he got the chance to check in on her. And when she needs something, he comes running.

The hardest part had been keeping it all a secret. Fleur lives with her best friend, that's already a huge secret to hide from her. Not to mention, the father is practically June's idol.

Plus, Harry tells his mom and sister everything. And hiding the fact that they're about to be a grandma and an aunt was killing him.

But that's about to end soon. For they're on their way to Malibu for the weekend of the wedding. And by next week, everyone will know.

"It's getting warmer." Harry eagerly comments, squeezing Fleur's hand as he speeds down the freeway.

They took the only car that he can have the top down in. Plus, his favorite yellow car is back home. Otherwise there would have been no debate.

It's safe to say he's excited. He loves weddings. In all honesty, he's thriving right now. Discovering he's going to be a father and going to a wedding for the woman carrying his child.

"Maybe we can go to the beach." Fleur suggests, looking around.

"We should!"

The rest of the car ride is smooth sailing. They arrive at the hotel in no time. It's utterly beautiful. Just a walk away from the beach.

Harry collects their things and they head into the lobby to grab their room key.

It's barely morning. So, they quietly plan their beach trip, discussing to be back before tonight's rehearsal dinner.

"You guys are early!" Jackie squeaks, running toward them from the bar.

"Had nothing better to do." Fleur grins, hugging her soon to be stepmom.

Odd.

"Well, that's highly debatable." Harry coughs.

"Three rounds. How wasn't that enough?" She argues, turning to him.

"I can't get enough of you."

"Harry!" Fleur's father calls into the lobby, shaking his hand and pulling him into a hug.

"Oh, hi Dad. Hello, hey!" Fleur sarcastically remarks.

"Hi, sweetheart. How was the drive?" He finally hugs her.

"It was fine. Very pretty."

"June and Maggie are on their way and Lavender is sleeping. We got here way too early because someone couldn't sleep." Jackie mutters.

"I'm getting married!" Ryan defends himself.

"Well, we'll see you later. Harry and I are gonna head down to the beach. Probably have lunch and then get ready for tonight." Fleur announces, taking Harry's free hand.