TWENTY-NINE.

On Harry's birthday, Fleur made sure to wake up before Harry could. Though, she found it very hard being as Harry already wakes up at the crack of dawn to work out or go for a run.

To her luck, he and Mitch shared a whole bottle of wine last night so any chance of him waking up earlier than noon was going to be an option.

So, upon waking up, she brushes her teeth and throws on one of Harry's hoodies over a pair of leggings to run down to the shops to grab a few things. All while Harry is sound asleep in their bed at the villa.

When she returns, he's still sleeping, she thinks, being as the villa is silent and he would have greeted her by now.

Downstairs, she fixes him a breakfast of bagels,
fruit, black coffee, and his favorite, her blueberry muffins. Along with a bouquet of his favorite flowers, peonies.

In the bedroom upstairs, he's still sleeping soundly under the heap of covers in the bed. His face is smooshed against the pillow he's hugging as he lies on his side in fetal position.

Fleur gently sits on the edge of the bed by his legs, placing the tray of food beside his face. She leans over, pressing soft kisses along his jaw, to which he begins to stir awake.

A soft exhale flutters past his lips as he slowly rolls onto his bed, stretching his limbs. Following that, he groans and yawns before his eyes finally flicker open. Upon seeing Fleur from where he lies, a smile spreads across his face.

"Hi, pretty boy." She softly says, reaching out and pushing his messy curls out of his face. Her hand eventually slides down and rests flat against his cheek.

Lifting his own hand, he wraps it around her small wrist and brushes his thumb against her knuckles.

"Hi, sweet girl." He replies, eyes full of complete admiration.

"25, how does it feel?"

He begins to sit up, his eyes lighting up at the sight of breakfast and flowers.

"I mean..." Trailing off, he looks around the room, "I'm in Italy, this breakfast looks pretty damn good, and the view from here isn't so bad."

With that last part, his eyes are glued to her.

"Happy birthday." Fleur finally tells him, smiling into the kiss she presses against his lips.

"Thank you, petal." Harry responds, picking up a muffin and taking a bite.

"I'll be downstairs when you're ready to wake up." She states as she turns toward the door.

But, he quickly grabs her arm, pulling her back to him.

"Stay with me." He pouts.

Without another word, Fleur joins him on the bed, kicking her shoes off and sitting in between his legs as he spreads them for her. She tucks her own legs under herself as he reaches out to feed her a bite of his bagel.

After a while, he puts his food down and places a hand on the back of her neck, pulling her against him. Her body now lies on his chest, face to face with him.

Kissing her, she lets out a content sigh and sits up to give him more access to her lips. When they pull away, she runs her fingers through his hair.

"You taste like blueberry." She comments, wiping their collective spit from her lips.

"And you taste like strawberries." He mumbles against her cheek before his lips return to hers.

Pulling away again, she glances to his tray of unfinished food.