THIRTY-EIGHT.

"Prettyyyyy..." Waking up to the sound of Harry's voice is always Fleur's favorite thing to wake up to.

To make matters even better, his lips trail along her jaw, guiding down to her collarbones. Eventually, they return to her lips and she lets out a fake gasp as if she's being revived from death, popping her eyes open and slowly sitting up as she grabs the back of his neck.

They watch a lot of Disney movies.

"As much as I'd love to make out now, my breath is awful and we have things to do." Fleur mumbles with her cheek pressed against his.

"Am I on the list?" He smirks at her.

Rolling her eyes, Fleur pushes him off of her and kicks off the sheets. Harry heads toward the large window overseeing the beach and opens the curtains.

But he's quick to shut them again with a loud yelp.

"What is it?" Fleur rushes back into the room with her toothbrush in between her lips.

Harry sheepishly chuckles, "There were people just outside."

"This is why you don't sleep naked!"

"It helps keep you warm!" He argues back.

As she returns to brushing her teeth and washing her face, Harry grabs a towel and makes his way into the bathroom past her.

"You're not going to eat breakfast?" She asks him as he turns the shower on.

"I'm only hungry for one thing." Harry mumbles but she hears him loud and clear.

Sighing, Fleur glances at her phone to check the time. Biting her lip, her eyes scan over Harry's nude body.

So pretty...

Finally, she tears the shirt that graces her body off, and slips off her underwear before following him into the large shower.

"We have to be quick." She tells him in a hushed tone, pushing him further inside.

Not quick enough. Being as when she's on her knees bringing him into oblivion, the sound of Maggie and June's voice fill the room.

"Harry? Fleur?" Maggie is the first to call out.

"Someone's showering. But where's the other?" June questions.

"I can guess." Maggie mutters in reply.

With his full load still in her mouth, Fleur glances up at Harry who glances around in a panicked state. He clears his throat.

"I'm in the shower! Fleur's down in the lobby!" He quickly calls to them, hoping they leave.

"We were just in the lobby!" June calls back.

"We know Fleur's doing things to you so hurry up. We'll wait!" Maggie adds.

Harry looks back down at Fleur and shrugs. So, Fleur decides to hurry up and finish what she started.

Tying her robe and wiping her mouth, Fleur emerges into the bedroom where Maggie and June are waiting. Maggie scrunches her nose up and June greets her with a quick hug.

"What did you guys need?" Fleur speaks in a rushed  tone, still out of breath.

"You two are rabbits." Maggie states.

"We're supposed to check in on the wedding party to make sure they're on track. And has Harry written his speech yet?"

"Speech?" Fleur turns to her boyfriend as he enters the room in nothing but a towel.