TWENTY-SIX.

With just two days until Japan, Harry and Fleur were on fire. Not to mention the fact that since sex had been added to the relationship, they had been doing it constantly. And they didn't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Being as they're leaving Cheshire, Anne, Gemma, and Michal would be coming over for dinner. Dinner that Fleur would cook (with some help from Harry due to his constant whining about how much better he's gotten at it).

The morning of, they spend it cooking breakfast to prepare for the rest of the day. Well, at least they tried to cook breakfast. Until Fleur reached up to grab something from above and his shirt that hung from her body rose a little bit.

And well...

"Oh fuck!" Fleur cries out as her entire body shudders with sensation.

"Fuck.." Harry pants, his face falling into her neck as he joins her.

Her body is hoisted up on the kitchen counter, with him between her legs, his pajama pants wrapped around his ankles. Their hair is a mess, lips swollen and breath uneven.

Suddenly, the couple begins to laugh breathlessly. As Harry pulls out and away from her, he runs his fingers through his hair and chuckles.

"I think we got a bit too carried away." Fleur speaks as she pulls the shirt back down.

Nodding, Harry lifts his pajama pants back up.

"Maybe just a little bit." He replies, pecking her lips before grabbing the pancake mix.

"At least we worked up an appetite!"

Later in the day, Fleur's in the kitchen again, mixing the brownie batter for tonight's dessert. She's also mixing up vegan cookie batter for Gemma.

Music is flowing through the speakers in the kitchen, to which she's humming along to softly to the tune of 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.'

After spending the morning reorganizing his closet, Harry eventually finds his way back downstairs to Fleur. Seeing her move around in the kitchen as she hums, he can't help but smile crazily.

She spots him, lifting her head up to lock eyes with him. There's flour smeared across her cheeks and even a little bit in her hair. Nonetheless, she's glowing.

When the song ends, there's a brief silence before the next song begins. Earning a loud groan from Harry who shakes his head at her.

"Please, no." He grumbles as Fleur approaches him with her hips swaying.

"You're insecure, don't know what for." Fleur sings,
beaming.

"You always do this!"

"You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or!"

"Babe..."

Fleur reaches out to grab his face, "Don't need makeup, to cover up. Being the way that you are is en-ou-ough!"

Sighing heavily, Harry grabs her face before the lyrics spill from his own mouth.

"Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but you-ou."

Together, the two begin to dance freely, their hands connected as they move, the lyrics belting from their throats.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else!"

They're giggling and dancing, pointing at each other when certain lyrics come around. At one point, Harry spins her around and dips her dramatically. And she does the same to him.

During the breakdown after the bridge, Harry stops moving and pulls Fleur into his arms, swaying their bodies together in a slow dance motion as he sings.