FORTY.

"Oh God!" A door slams. "Found them, mum! They're doing naughty things!"

Fleur's entire body is frozen from where she lies. After a moment, Harry pulls the comforter from over his head, looking up at her from where he's rested between her legs.

"I cannot believe that just happened." She groans, pinching the bridge of her nose and squeezing her eyes shut.

"Do you want me to keep going?" Harry inquires, earning an immediate death glare from her.

Quickly, she shoves him off her and swings her legs over the bed. Harry sits up and fixes his ruffled hair as she throws her clothes back on. He joins her in getting dressed, having only been in his boxers.

"I can't face them." Fleur sighs, sitting on the edge of the bed and shoving her face in her hands.

Chuckling, Harry approaches the fretting girl and stands in between her legs to wrap his arms around her small frame.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad. We were both covered."

"But she saw my faces! And heard me..."

"Trust me, Gemma has walked in on me doing much worse. This is nothing to her." Harry reassures her.

Giving in, Fleur eventually rises, her and Harry making their way down the stairs. Gemma and Anne are sitting on the couch both talking in hushed tones.

When the couple emerges from the staircase, they both turn to them. Gemma rolls her eyes and Anne is smirking.

"Mum..." Harry warns.

"I just hope you guys were using protection!" Anne raises her hands.

Groaning, Harry shuffles into the kitchen as Fleur laughs nervously.

"How are you guys?" Fleur breathlessly greets, hugging them both.

"Could be better." Gemma mumbles.

"Yeah, we're awfully sorry about that."

"I'm only sorry that you had to barge in and ruin it!" Harry shouts from the kitchen.

Another nervous laugh from Fleur.

"He's just kidding."

-

A few hours before dinner, Anne and Gemma both take a nap due to their jet lag. Leaving Harry and Fleur downstairs in the living room.

Nerves are starting to get to Fleur. All while Harry is simply just sitting on the couch, snacking on veggie straws.

"What if Anne punches me?"

"My mother is not going to punch you."

"She totally will! I took her baby away! She's supposed to be the only girl in your life."

"If that were the case, she'd be so sick of me. She adores you because you take me off her hands and handle me."

"Maybe we shouldn't tell them."

Harry stands up, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"I did not fly them out just for them to not find out. Everything is going to be okay."

"How do you know it will be? You don't know how she'll react."

Sighing, Harry fishes out his phone from his pocket and clicks on a few things. Finally, he hands her the phone which displays a thread of messages between him and Anne.

Mum: Miss you guys so much I accidentally knitted this jumper! Guess I'll need grandchildren ASAP!

Attached is a photo of a small sweater for a toddler, knitted with stitching that says, 'Treat People with Kindness' on it.