EPILOGUE.

Three Years Later...

"Where's my Rose petal?"

As if on cue, the sound of her pattering feet come echoing down the hall. Rosie runs full speed at Harry, jumping into his open arms.

"Right here, Daddy." She beams, placing her hands on his cheeks as he kisses her forehead.

"I've missed you so much." He sighs, pulling his little girl as close as possible.

"I missed you more." Rosie shakes her head.

"Not possible." He pecks her cheek before entering the kitchen.

"My baby!" Anne practically shrieks, running around the counter to throw her arms around Harry.

Gemma watches from the table, sipping her tea.

"Hi, Mum." Harry murmurs, kissing her cheek.

"How was it?" Gemma asks, rising from her seat to hug him.

"Book tours are nothing like music tours." He chuckles.

"Agreed. I'd much rather do a concert tour. At least I was sitting." A very tired and pregnant Sarah huffs as she waddles into the kitchen.

Mitch trudges behind her, their two year old on his hip.

"I gave you every opportunity to sit down. You were just too stubborn to do it." He mutters.

"Jeff told me you sold millions of copies. I'm so proud." Anne gushes, pinching Harry's cheek.

"To be fair, it was a book about his love life. Anyone would've killed to read about it." Gemma points out.

"Daddy..." Rosie pouts. "Can we go now?"

Harry's face lights up as he nods at her.

"Yes, of course, my love." He quickly says before placing her down. "Grab your things."

Rosie runs off as Harry places his backpack down on the floor, shrugging off his suit jacket and replacing it with a casual coat. He fixes his hair just as Rosie is running back into the kitchen with the bouquet of sunflowers in her small arms.

"We'll be back soon." Harry announces before taking Rosie's hand.

Together, they walk down the sidewalk. The same path he's been down many times before.

These past few years had been hard on Harry.

He dropped Fine Line on December 13th, 2019. Fleur's birthday. That same night, he performed at The Forum in LA as some sort of birthday celebration for her. He had the crowd sing 'Happy Birthday' to her and even brought out Stevie to perform 'Landslide' with him. It was one of the hardest performances he's ever had to go through.

In honor of Fleur, he toured the world. Played all the songs that were for her, hoping he was singing loud enough for her to hear him. And every night, he'd have a moment to remember her, playing 'Golden' as videos of her played behind him on the screen.

When tour was over, he decided to hang up the hat and finish his book about her. He spent all his time hiding out and writing and rewriting and editing. It was a difficult process, being as he could barely get through a chapter before he was sobbing into his hands.

Not to mention, he still had to oversee construction at the bakery and raise Rosie as well. So, it took a while for the book to actually complete.

When he announced his retirement from music at just 27 years old, the world was devastated. Sure, he's dropped a few songs here and there about Fleur or even Rosie or how he's been holding up, but decided to never tour again. He just couldn't see himself going out there every night to sing songs that constantly reminded him of her.