SEVEN.

She hadn't seemed to leave his mind.

Wherever he went, whatever he did, there she was. He wasn't sure he ever felt this way about someone before. Maybe not even Camille. Hell, Fleur was different.

The way she spoke about the things she loved held so much passion and emotion. And the way her eyes sparkled when she spoke about the people she loved. Almost made him wish that one day they'd sparkle for him.

He wanted to speak to her.

Oh so badly.

But, considering he saw her just a day ago, he figures he should wait.

In hopes she's thinking of him too.

"Fleur?" Lavender taps the older sibling on the shoulder.

"Yeah?" Fleur twists her body to face the smaller girl.

The two of them had spent all afternoon baking cupcakes for Lavender's bake sale tomorrow. They're sitting at the dining table, icing the cupcakes with music flowing through the speakers in the corner of the room.

This is when Lavender had called for her sister's attention, her eyes glued to the cupcake currently in Fleur's hand.

"Is someone on your mind?"

"No, why?"

"Because you wrote his name on my cupcake."

Fleur pauses, craning her neck to look down and observe the cupcake. Her eyes widen when she spots the cursive 'Harry' written across the surface in white icing.

"Oh my God!" Her face heats up in embarrassment as she quickly reaches for a napkin to wipe the icing off.

"I think you have a crush on the British guy." The young blonde snickers as she grabs the cupcake from Fleur's fidgeting hands.

"I don't..I was just...he crossed my mind for a second."

"You know, they say if you're thinking of someone, they're most likely thinking of you." Lavender grins,
glancing at her sister out of the corner of her eye.

"Not true."

Harry's notebook would say otherwise.

Lavender continues to fix the cupcake Fleur had scrawled her current daydream on, while Fleur reaches for her phone. She remembers hearing it buzz moments prior to her sister calling out her mistake.

Upon reading the contact across her screen, she swears she feels her heart leap in her throat. Licking her lips to moisten the dry surface due to the nerves building up, she opens the message, her eyes scanning over it quickly.

Harry Styles: Hi, it's Harry. I know it's only been a day since we last spoke, but you've been on my mind. Are you free?

Fleur debates his question, biting her lip thoughtfully. Her thumbs twirl around as she tries to piece together a calm and collected response. Despite the feelings bubbling inside her stomach.

I'm free this evening! I have a place in mind if you trust me.

Within the minute, her phone buzzes with a response.

Harry Styles: You have my full complete trust. Don't let me down, darling.

There it is again. Sending shock waves throughout her body and forcing her lips to curve into a wide smile.

"Jesus! It's a mess in here!" The sound of their father's voice bounces off the walls.

"You said we could make cupcakes here!" Lavender defends, licking her fingers.