PROLOGUE

Years of working hard here in Seoul to earn money for our future, I sacrificed being miles away from home, from him, for the both of us. Little did I know that I was the only one strong enough to hold on to our relationship. I never thought he would do such a  terrible thing to me for we have been together for eight long years. I trusted him so much. Maybe that trust wasn't enough for him to be strong for us, to be the faithful and loyal man I knew he was. Not until that day. It was our anniversary and he forgot. He did not bother to give me a call or send me a message greeting me a happy anniversary.

We could have been on our eight-year together now but he failed. Later that night, on the 15th day of November. I was about to go to sleep with a heavy heart and puffy eyes when my best friend sent me a photo. I was first hesitant to open it not knowing the reason why. I just had that weird heavy feeling about what she sent me. I then took a few deep breaths before I finally tapped the screen of my phone. When the photo appeared I forgot how to breathe for a while. My tears started flowing nonstop with what I saw. It was my fiancé hugging a girl and the next photo was them kissing. It was so clear that I felt like someone stabbed me with a sharp knife right through my heart. My breathing got so heavy I thought I was going to faint. I looked at the picture and stared at it till my hands start to shake so bad that I couldn't hold my phone steady it dropped from my hand. I felt my body get numb. Now my whole body is shaking. I'm shaking from the rage I am feeling that night. How could he do that to me when he promised he'll wait for me? He told me he's not going to cheat on me and will wait for me till I come back from Seoul and marry him. Did I do something wrong? Am I not enough? I thought we were fine.. but maybe I was too blind to see his actions lately. He's getting a bit cold whenever I talk to him. He's always busy which I believed is true. Which I thought it because of his work. When all this time, he was busy seeing another girl behind my back. I have fooled again. All this time I thought he's already the one. But I was wrong. My five years again are wasted by the man I thought I would spend the rest of my life with.

I did not even realize that I am already crying out loud not until someone tapped my shoulders and which brought me back to reality. I immediately wiped my tears and looked up to see who it is.

"Umm... Sorry if I'm disturbing you but... Are you okay miss? I was drinking my coffee a few tables away from yours when I noticed you shaking from crying." The man awkwardly scratches his nape. He wears an oversized black hoodie and a facemask.

I blinked thrice to process what's happening. I couldn't be wrong. I know who he is. I have seen this look countless times before... How could I be wrong? I'm sure as hell who he is. Because he's my ultimate bias.

A/N: Details in every chapter/s of this story are purely made by my imagination. Any particular scene in this fanfiction never happened in real life. 
This story is still under revision, so if you ever saw any grammatical and typographical errors, just let it slide. Thank you for bearing with me. 😊

P. S. There will be mature content in the next chapters. So if you are minor and cannot take mature content then you better stop reading this. Now.