Chapter 28

*Sehun's POV*

"Mina?!!!" I shouted and felt the last drop of alcohol leave my veins. I harshly sat on my bed gripping a part of my blanket to cover my lower body. Holy fucking shit. What have I done?! I thought it was Angel! Crap. Now I'm drowning myself with another problem. I shook my head hard before looking back at her. She looks mad, sad and frustrated at the same time. Just great Oh Sehun.

"I-I'm so sorry, Mina.. I.. I really didn't mean to do that to you.." I said lowering my voice. She didn't look at me, instead she grabbed her clothes and wear them on. I avoided my gaze while she does it.

"You know what, Sehun. You really don't have to say sorry for what happened. You were drunk, I am not and I should be the one responsible for it. I shouldn't have let it happen. But I did. I did because I like you so much. But if fucking hurtsfor me to hear you say her name after having sex with me." She nonchalantly say. I remained looking down on the floor as I still sat on the corner of my bed.

"I-I'm really sorry. I thought you were A-" she cuts me off.

"Stop. Do not mention her name again. You're just going to make it worse. I'll leave like nothing happened. Let's just talk when you're sober. Good night, Sehun." I was left alone speechless. I tigged my hair out of frustration with what I did. I know its just a drunken mistake but still. I stood up and went to my bathroom and took anquick shower. Fuck. When are you going to get out of my system, Angel? I have been keeping on fucking things up since you left me. And now, you're probably at the club or somewhere again having fun with that guy Ravi. Damn it. I punched the wall letting the driplets of water from the shower hit me. I need to oick my senses up If I want to make things okay. I turned off the shower and dried myself, went out and got a new set of clothes. I remembered kissing Mina on the chest, why didn't I notice that her chest is smaller than Angel's? Fuck. This is how traitor alcohol is. I am weak, and I was drunk. I'm so sorry for what happened Mina. I went to the kitchen to drink water. I fucking feel dehydrated from drinking.. I was about to go baco to my room when Suho hyung went out of his scratching his eyes. Seems like he already slept.

"Hyung." I called hime out.

"Oh. Sehunah, I thought you're already asleep. Where's Mina?" I swallowed hard upon hearing hear name.

"Ahh.. She.. She already left a while ago. Are you the one who let her go insdie my room?" I asked him brushing my wet hair up.

"Yeah. She came minutes after us. She wanted to talk to you about the arrangement our CEO wants you guys to do but apparently you were too drunk so she insisted on taking care of you so we just let her knowing that you two are.. somewhat kind of.. friends?" He gave me a not-so-sure look.

"Oh is that so. Yeah. Well I, I gotta head back to my room I'm a bit tired and still drunk. Thanks for picking us up hyung." He tapoed my shoulder mouthing that its okay then I stride towards the door of my room and lock it. I slumped my back on my bed and think of what just happened. What should I do now? Mina and I need to pretend that we are dating, and I just had sex with her with all the thought the she was Angel. What kind of stupidity is that?! I washed my face with palms a bit harsh. I can't sleep. So I decided to just check my dummy account on twitter. Something caught my eye once I logged in, Ravi is trending and there a hashtag made for him. For them actually I scanned more and its called #TeamRaGel. What the actual fuck?! So out of my curiosity, I clicked the hashtag to find out why are the trending on twitter. And right exactly on my second scroll, there's a video that has been retweeted almost half a million now. I know that curiousity killed the cat, but I'm already here so whatever. I clicked the video. It's taken from a dance studio. Few more seconds and there two people in the video. It's them. And then the song plays, if I ak not mistaken it's called Wait For You by Elliot Yamin. I can feel my heart racing out of jealousy now asbthey started to dance synchronized. Memories of us dancing together came flashing through my mind but I brushed it off so I can focus on the video.

I never felt nothing in the world like this before
Now I'm missing you, and I'm wishing you would come back through my door
Oh, why did you have to go?
You could have let me know
So now I'm all alone
Girl, you could have stayed but you wouldn't give me a chance
With you not around, it's a little bit more than I can stand
Oh, and all my tears, they
Keep runnin' down my face
Why did you turn away?

I felt my tears streaming down on my face.

So why does your pride make you run and hide?
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be
So, baby, I will wait for you
'Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Damn. My heart sunk real deep when Ravi puts his hand around he waist as they sway their hips together. Fuck it. Why do I keep on watching?! I wanted to stop but I just can't turn it off. I wanted to see more.

Baby, I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I'll wait for you
Been a long time since you called me
(How could you forget about me?)
You gotta be feeling crazy
How can you walk away
(When) everything stays the same?
I just can't do it, baby
What will it take to make you come back?
Girl, I told you what it is, and it just ain't like that
Why can't you look at me?
You're still in love with me
Don't leave me crying

Holy shit. This song hits me right through my heart. This fucking soung suits us. Fuck you Ravi. Does he even know about us?! My grip on my phone just got even tighter as I continue to watch them dance. I hate to admit but they both look so good at dancing.

Baby, why can't we just, just start over again
Get it back to the way it was?
If you give me a chance, I can love you right
But you're telling me it won't be enough
So, baby, I will wait for you
'Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life
Baby, I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I'll wait for you

Their moves are slighty a little sensual but it doesn't look so sensual. They execute their moves as if they're really trying ti interpret the words from the song. Damn it Angel, do you even hear the song?! It's says out story. Why are you dancing it with another man? It should have been me. It shoud have been me all along.

Oh
Baby, I will wait for you
If it's the last thing I do
Baby, I will wait for you
'Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life
Baby, I will wait for you
If you think I find it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I'll wait for you

I waited for the last line of the song waiting how this dance is going to end. Ravi reached for hand and she gladly took it and she make a turn her back facing Ravi and as the last song fills in the air.. she looked at him.. he kissed her.

I'll be waiting..

Fuck. He kissed her. He fucking kissed her again! Why does he keep on kissing Angel?! He's not even her boyfriend yet! Damn it! I wasn't able to control my anger, with all the energy that I have, I threw my phone on bed, luckily it didn't jumoed out on the floor. I grabbed a pillow and put it on my face as I shout my anger out. Aaaagh! Why does everything keeps on falling apart?! Why?! Don't I deserve to be happy?! Is this all I get for being too coward to fight for us?! Fuck this is too much! I kept on crying like a mad baby. What are you doing to me, Angel? Why do you keep on doing this to me? Don't you love me anymore? Without any hesitation, I took my phone and searched for her instagram account. She hasn't posted anything yest since tye last time where she posted a picture from a plane. I'm no longer sure if she's still using this account but who cares. I'm still going to send her a direct message. I can't hold it anymore.

"Angel. I know it has been long years. But I had enough. We really need to talk. I'll wait for you until you come back here in Seoul."